Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Grinded out the last couple of icon swaps even pushing on past my usual stop off point of silver 1 to get the 15 wins needed to get the last 1... decided to go for the base icon pack over Deco... got baby Schmeichel lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Sad 3

Played a few games last night. Well this morning. Hamza now done. Also manged to add the Scott Dann to my silver in 3 games.

Guess now its the icon swaps not sure I'll get much past deco tho. So may use them on the packs and hope they are kind.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Played a few games last night. Well this morning. Hamza now done. Also manged to add the Scott Dann to my silver in 3 games.

Guess now its the icon swaps not sure I'll get much past deco tho. So may use them on the packs and hope they are kind.

Do the 83x25 if you can get it done before fbday ends! They’re absolutely ridiculous 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Do the 83x25 if you can get it done before fbday ends! They’re absolutely ridiculous 

When does it end? That’s what I’m working towards. Just need eight more games in rivals, assuming I manage to score in them all.

The 82 * 25 was not kind for me. Aguero and a load of 84’s, but mostly 82’s.

Do you guys reckon there will be another promo before tots? Just wondering whether to save a pack, I'm going for the 81 and 82 so I can do the prime pack

1 hour ago, stu said:

When does it end? That’s what I’m working towards. Just need eight more games in rivals, assuming I manage to score in them all.

The 82 * 25 was not kind for me. Aguero and a load of 84’s, but mostly 82’s.

Friday at 6 I guess, the 81/82x25 weren’t great for me either but I bagged Fbday Mendy and Fbday Williams from the 83 version... on another note if you can fit Inaki Williams in your team get him he’s an absolute cheat code

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Friday at 6 I guess, the 81/82x25 weren’t great for me either but I bagged Fbday Mendy and Fbday Williams from the 83 version... on another note if you can fit Inaki Williams in your team get him he’s an absolute cheat code

I’ve been eying up Inaki. Do I go for a combo of him, What If Tello and FB Busquets or 89 Lautaro, Birthday Perisic (or I have OTW Hakimi already) and Vidal? 

CM would be paired with Rooney so need a holder. Striker paired with Moments Kluivert (or Moments Wrighty). 

Edited by HoustonFox

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I’ve been eying up Inaki. Do I go for a combo of him, What If Tello and FB Busquets or 89 Lautaro, Birthday Perisic (or I have OTW Hakimi already) and Vidal? 

CM would be paired with Rooney so need a holder. Striker paired with Moments Kluivert (or Moments Wrighty). 

I’ve not really used the majority of the players (at least the versions you have) but if you’re looking to run Perisic out wide I’d probably just use Hakimi... I do like Perisic but he feels a bit clunky and slow and that’s with an engine chem applied!

Vidal is an end game player for me as I imagine Williams will be but His position might change from being a striker to a winger at some point, I think I’m going to complete Sanches later unless the Kondogbia card looks like a beast... if I do opt for Sanches I’m Going to run Vidal as my holding midfielder 

Edited by dbtcity

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve not really used the majority of the players (at least the versions you have) but if you’re looking to run Perisic out wide I’d probably just use Hakimi... I do like Perisic but he feels a bit clunky and slow and that’s with an engine chem applied!

Vidal is an end game player for me as I imagine Williams will be but His position might change from being a striker to a winger at some point, I think I’m going to complete Sanches later unless the Kondogbia card looks like a beast... if I do opt for Sanches I’m Going to run Vidal as my holding midfielder 

Just did Vidal! I’ll keep Hakimi I think. He’s gonna be RM in a 352 and could maybe go other CDM if I go 4231 and he’s fine our wide for 433. Might pick up Williams and Lautaro and compare. Can always sell on Thursday 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Just did Vidal! I’ll keep Hakimi I think. He’s gonna be RM in a 352 and could maybe go other CDM if I go 4231 and he’s fine our wide for 433. Might pick up Williams and Lautaro and compare. Can always sell on Thursday 

I had fut freeze Lutaro and for me Williams is 100x a better player than that card... it says he has a 4* weak for but if you pull the trigger inside the box with him it’s rocketing into the back of the net... he’s absolutely rapid as well! I just love the card to be honest glad I packed him as I probably wouldn’t have got him if I didn’t 

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Check your club for st>cf and cam>cm position modifier cards... if you’ve got about 20 there’s your 100k lol 

I have hardly anything tradeable now unfortunately even then position change are untradable unless they are worth 200 coins 😂🙈

I had fut freeze Lutaro and for me Williams is 100x a better player than that card... it says he has a 4* weak for but if you pull the trigger inside the box with him it’s rocketing into the back of the net... he’s absolutely rapid as well! I just love the card to be honest glad I packed him as I probably wouldn’t have got him if I didn’t 

Just picked up Williams for 289 so will compare. 

On 04/04/2021 at 16:06, dbtcity said:

What we saying do you think a cm/cdm pairing of Fbday Vidal and Fbday Sanches would be to attacking? I’ve got enough fodder to do prime moments Makelele as another option to Sanches if anyone has used either of them... just completed Makeleles loan card to give a go before I potentially commit to either

I finished Prime Moments Makelele yesterday and he’s an upgrade on Kante. He sits back and mops up more. Also allows you to control the play more, as he’s a much better passer of the ball. 

I have dropped Bobby Moore in as well, who is also, really, really good. 

I’ve not lost a game all weekend. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

I finished Prime Moments Makelele yesterday and he’s an upgrade on Kante. He sits back and mops up more. Also allows you to control the play more, as he’s a much better passer of the ball. 

I have dropped Bobby Moore in as well, who is also, really, really good. 

I’ve not lost a game all weekend. 

Nice, are you playing Moore as a CB? Which version?

I’ve not got much fodder left now thanks to Vidal and for some reason (sentimental) doing Ian Wright. But maybe Makelele is on my list - depending on who else is released. Busquets in good as CDM, I’ve also got Baby Rijkaard who can step in and perhaps if I sell Frank, I could get Prime Koeman. 

17 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice, are you playing Moore as a CB? Which version?

I’ve not got much fodder left now thanks to Vidal and for some reason (sentimental) doing Ian Wright. But maybe Makelele is on my list - depending on who else is released. Busquets in good as CDM, I’ve also got Baby Rijkaard who can step in and perhaps if I sell Frank, I could get Prime Koeman. 

BDF81C20-EEB5-4B8A-8FE5-0106CE12473C.jpeg

7C0C712E-0353-4930-9580-44C952ABFA53.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m completely out of coins and fodder now. I’m going to do the icon swaps 25 x 83+ just to boost it back up again. I could do with a quality LF and ST, as whilst Sterling, Giroud and Rush are decent, they aren’t top class. I’d love Puskus, just so expensive. 

Sambia as a right back is solid as well. 

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Did the 83 * 25 got FB Adama Traore!

Looks insane!

Only downside is that I now have to buy a new left back as his Freeze card was playing there. :crylaugh:

Edit: Surprisingly his Freeze card has more total and ingame stats than his FB card. Although I’m sure the 5*skills and 4* wf makes up for it.

Unfortunately nothing else of note, one 89, one 87, Shaqiri TOTW 84, 7 84’s, 13 83’s and an untradeable duplicate Szcesny.

Edited by stu
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, stu said:

Did the 83 * 25 got FB Adama Traore!

Looks insane!

Only downside is that I now have to buy a new left back as his Freeze card was playing there. :crylaugh:

Edit: Surprisingly his Freeze card has more total and ingame stats than his FB card. Although I’m sure the 5*skills and 4* wf makes up for it.

Unfortunately nothing else of note, one 89, one 87, Shaqiri TOTW 84, 7 84’s, 13 83’s and an untradeable duplicate Szcesny.

Still though you’ll have to be happy with a cheeky 1.5m card lol