Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

10 hours ago, Bayfox said:

This keeper thing is ****ing annoying. 3 games all gone to extra time lol at least totw kasper is bagging goals. 8 in 3 games. 

The hamza objectives are easily doable. Just hope I can find time to play this week. Rinsed my club doing nacho so any free cards that can boost that pl side again will do. Maybe a late night after our game tomorrow 

I found it so much fun and actually had a couple of people score OGs to avoid ET. Some sweats. Wish I had Kasper as would have paired him with PIM Peter up top. I was actually at Everton v Villa when Peter scored IRL in the prem. free tickets through my mate’s work. 

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's not no, but it proves the original point. He's expensive for that card. How on earth is a 94 rated Benzema... who is actually decent in game cheaper. 

Think I'm going to rock this for the Hamza objective. Any changes... anyone?

Screenshot_20210402-192022_Companion.jpg

don’t forget you can get better players in the first 11 with silvers on the bench. 

• Like 1

Ive just been getting really annoyed at the icon swap objectives not registering, looked on twitter to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Then realised I’d changed formation and swapped a player meaning I only had 7 first owned players :doh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Ive just been getting really annoyed at the icon swap objectives not registering, looked on twitter to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Then realised I’d changed formation and swapped a player meaning I only had 7 first owned players :doh:

Oh no. Harsh that. 

I've almost completed Prime Makelele. Think I'm gunna be a sweat and have them as a midfield two. 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Did the Sanches sbc just sure why though boredom I think 😂

I've got fodder coming out the yazoo! But I just cant seem to find the will to do any bday sbcs as they don't fit my team... I could fit sanches in however, how are you finding him?

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Oh no. Harsh that. 

I've almost completed Prime Makelele. Think I'm gunna be a sweat and have them as a midfield two. 

I started Makelele earlier, to replace Kante. I’ve got the 85, 84 and 83 left to do. So many big name fodder tipped into this. At this stage, I’m building a team that will last me a while. 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I've got fodder coming out the yazoo! But I just cant seem to find the will to do any bday sbcs as they don't fit my team... I could fit sanches in however, how are you finding him?

I find him better than pogba which I packed recently and don’t really get ok with he is quite quick seems pretty good. I have only used him on squad battles though 😂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I find him better than pogba which I packed recently and don’t really get ok with he is quite quick seems pretty good. I have only used him on squad battles though 😂

Cheers man, I've seen some youtube reviews everyone seems to rate him, will wait a few days to make a decision lol, bailey might be worth doing tomorrow 

• Like 1

Finally did a party bag. Record Breaker Sancho. Not sure how to feel. 

Did PIM Puyol last night. I love him! I have him, FS Reece James and IF Stones now as a back 3 in 352 and then Baby Rijkaard goes as CDM. I’m tempted to swap him for prime Koeman though 

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

In 220 drop in Pro Clubs matches  I have a nice even 40 goals and 60 assists. Not too shabby for a big lanky defensive midfielder!

Might give pro clubs a go at some point. Can see me getting chucked out if that’s possible though 😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anyone done that Renato SBC? I’ve just got Atal Untradeable and need a ligue 1 CM. It would clear me out though.

You could go Lees-Melou for the same club link. He’s pretty decent  

• Like 1

What we saying do you think a cm/cdm pairing of Fbday Vidal and Fbday Sanches would be to attacking? I’ve got enough fodder to do prime moments Makelele as another option to Sanches if anyone has used either of them... just completed Makeleles loan card to give a go before I potentially commit to either

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

What we saying do you think a cm/cdm pairing of Fbday Vidal and Fbday Sanches would be to attacking? I’ve got enough fodder to do prime moments Makelele as another option to Sanches if anyone has used either of them... just completed Makeleles loan card to give a go before I potentially commit to either

I’m v tempted by Vidal - do you have him?  I’d pair him with the EOAE Rooney.  Think that would work? 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m v tempted by Vidal - do you have him?  I’d pair him with the EOAE Rooney.  Think that would work? 

He’s an amazing box to box player to be fair I love him, only issue is who to pair him with I’m running him with player moments Tonali at the min who is m/h which I feel is probably the best way to pair him up 

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

He’s an amazing box to box player to be fair I love him, only issue is who to pair him with I’m running him with player moments Tonali at the min who is m/h which I feel is probably the best way to pair him up 

Yeah, that’s my thought that he’s not defensive enough to be a CDM and as I like to play 352 he would be my holding player as Rooney is other CM and then Prime John Barnes at CAM. I don’t think he’s good enough to get kick out Wayne, so will maybe hold off on doing him. I might go back and get Prime Pep again, although I’m really tempted by Prime Koeman to slot in there, just because he seems fun. I love tinkering! LOL 

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, that’s my thought that he’s not defensive enough to be a CDM and as I like to play 352 he would be my holding player as Rooney is other CM and then Prime John Barnes at CAM. I don’t think he’s good enough to get kick out Wayne, so will maybe hold off on doing him. I might go back and get Prime Pep again, although I’m really tempted by Prime Koeman to slot in there, just because he seems fun. I love tinkering! LOL 

I subbed out Tonali a few games tonight for Toty kdb and switched Vidal to the holding midfielder and he felt just as good, well worth the coins imo

• Thanks 1