Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

12 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I just seemed to have dropped off a cliff and can’t win and my team is still feeling like sludge.  I’m sure the same for everyone but it’s so frustrating.  Not sure I can be bothered with TOTS! LOL 

I felt like this playing rivals in the week everyone just felt like slow and horrible.  I played a few games against standard gold teams and they were so much quicker than my team was crazy 

1 hour ago, stu said:

So, thought I’d sneak a couple of WL games before my lads football match.

First game, team name ‘Southampton’, badge and stadium theme all Southampton in Wembley Stadium.

Won 3-1 and made him rage quit.

Is it a sign? 👀🙌🏻

If this happens it’s all Down to you 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Blimey some good sbcs today, might do essien with all the fodder I've got, hes an animal

Thank god I didn’t buy Del P for 880k yesterday lol he’s 650k now!

im with you re Essien he looks nuts but it’s a lot of bread at the minute with tots next weekend 

Edited by dbtcity

Record Breakers David Silva officially better than TOTGS Messi! Put him in my team at #10 playing 4231 and also put Lloris in goal for Ter Stegen and I’m back on track to being mediocre.  Pains me to say but 95 Messi might be going in an SBC! 

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Scored what I'm pretty sure was my first ever Pro Clubs hat-trick tonight.

As a defensive midfielder, I average around a goal every 5 matches, so that was kinda nice :D

Nice stuff man! Still rocking your mohawk ? 

Gold 3 for me after a woeful start and secured it against a team with Mbappe, CR7 and 95 Pele among others. V satisfying. Did it with 4 games to go so thought I’d go for G2. No chance. Lost next 3 so gave away 4th. 95 Messi is on SBC block. 

Player pick at 10 games was Luis Alberto. Will take that. 

• Like 3

Got relegated down to div 7 last night as was using the serie a team which was aweful. Luckily managed to get back up again just before finishing for the night. The most I have seen mbappe in rivals as well last night guy is to fast 

Is Renato Sanches worth doing? I’m debating it and have Atal Birthday, who I currently slotted in at RB but he can play anywhere pretty much, and they would be a good pairing. Kind of tempted to do Del P as well, he’s one of my favourite players of all time, so it would have a lot of sentimental value. Messi, PIM Wright and people like Hamza / Busquets could all go in there. I know TOTS is coming but not bothered about that.  

I also did the Ligue 1 challenge (I know it’s only SBs) but Anthony Lopes was awesome in goal.  Might give up Lloris and Ter Steg for him, especially as I have Puyol or Kehrer to pair with Puyol...

Update. I did Renato! 

Edited by HoustonFox

12 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Is Renato Sanches worth doing? I’m debating it and have Atal Birthday, who I currently slotted in at RB but he can play anywhere pretty much, and they would be a good pairing. Kind of tempted to do Del P as well, he’s one of my favourite players of all time, so it would have a lot of sentimental value. Messi, PIM Wright and people like Hamza / Busquets could all go in there. I know TOTS is coming but not bothered about that.  

I also did the Ligue 1 challenge (I know it’s only SBs) but Anthony Lopes was awesome in goal.  Might give up Lloris and Ter Steg for him, especially as I have Puyol or Kehrer to pair with Puyol...

Update. I did Renato! 

I personally love Renato have him alongside Vidal atm and they seem to complement each other so well! I have Vidal set to stay back and Renato just on basic... I’m with you re Del P but I’m more tempted to buy over doing his sbc

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Do you guys believe players get nerfed? Lewa Toty used to be unbelievable for me, now hes just become so slow and misses easy chances.

I think this every now and then but then think is it just down to the rest of the players catching up...  mean you were probably coming up against Joe Gomez in jan now you come up against op full backs playing at cb :dunno:

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I think this every now and then but then think is it just down to the rest of the players catching up...  mean you were probably coming up against Joe Gomez in jan now you come up against op full backs playing at cb :dunno:

Lol its funny you should mention that rat gomez! I'm still coming up against him and gold van dijk and they cause all sorts of problems when they never used to before. And van dijk is slow af for me but seems to have no problem catching up with my fb reus :dunno:

• Haha 1