Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

20210424_205206_compress75.thumb.jpg.d74a578f62614205a9abeb94dda66101.jpgFirst ever icon from a pack and a 45k one at that lol. Sells for 1.4mil. Might have to keep him stats look crazy.

His baby card is still one of my two starting strikers after 524 games. :wub:

• Like 1

Jeeez the WL is going well... win 1 lose 1 seems to be a recurring theme lol every game I seem to get glitched with a certain through ball that goes straight across my defender and simply can’t be defended... yet I can’t even do a simple through ball when my play is wide open lol 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Jeeez the WL is going well... win 1 lose 1 seems to be a recurring theme lol every game I seem to get glitched with a certain through ball that goes straight across my defender and simply can’t be defended... yet I can’t even do a simple through ball when my play is wide open lol 

I was 5-5 on Friday, yesterday I finished 10-10 and losing the will. Today I’ve won 4 in a row to get to 14-10, so debating whether to  play the last 6 games or not.

Annoying sweaty weekend though.

Lots of teams playing 4-3-1-2 which feels like constant pressure, but never losing hardly any stamina.

Most games the stats show I have a lot more shots than the opponent but I seem to struggle to take my chances, or I’m too predictable as they move the keeper to where I’m aiming.

Definitely an area to work on.

6 minutes ago, stu said:

I was 5-5 on Friday, yesterday I finished 10-10 and losing the will. Today I’ve won 4 in a row to get to 14-10, so debating whether to  play the last 6 games or not.

Annoying sweaty weekend though.

Lots of teams playing 4-3-1-2 which feels like constant pressure, but never losing hardly any stamina.

Most games the stats show I have a lot more shots than the opponent but I seem to struggle to take my chances, or I’m too predictable as they move the keeper to where I’m aiming.

Definitely an area to work on.

Yea sounds exactly like me buddy... need to add this through ball to my armoury that I keep getting done by but I feel you re the 4312 I've seen it a lot this weekend! Currently 9/7 which is my worst start for a while but hopefully it will be 14 and out early doors tonight

• Like 1

Made Gold 3 in my final game. I was 5-0 up at half time with 18 shots to 2 and 67-33 possession. Second half I couldn’t put two passes together, By 60 mins it was 5-4. The final 30 minutes I didn’t get out of my own half but somehow held on. I was watching my heart rate on my fit bit. 66bpm at half time. 120bpm at full time. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

So anyone tried barnes out yet? Any thoughts?

Just bought him for 570k after selling birthday Vardy as ive got Eto now. 1 game of rivals 2 goals 2 assists. Very quick and agile and his finesse shots cutting in from LW are fantastic.

• Like 2

I cracked and opened my Ultimate Pack (from Squad Battles wins) and also my 10x83 as the lure of Harvey too much to resist and thought of replacing Prime John Barnes with him was there. Best card in Ultimate was an 82!! Shows how much of a rip off they are. 83x10 got me UCL Gundogan as the opening card so I knew it would be crap. Had a Godin, Sirigu and Ben Yedder and then 83s (Banega of course). V disappointing.  

I’m really tempted to sell up Inaki and Hermoso (neither start to get Harvey). Thoughts? 

Also thinking of rinsing my club for Drogba SBC. Anyone used him? 

14 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I cracked and opened my Ultimate Pack (from Squad Battles wins) and also my 10x83 as the lure of Harvey too much to resist and thought of replacing Prime John Barnes with him was there. Best card in Ultimate was an 82!! Shows how much of a rip off they are. 83x10 got me UCL Gundogan as the opening card so I knew it would be crap. Had a Godin, Sirigu and Ben Yedder and then 83s (Banega of course). V disappointing.  

I’m really tempted to sell up Inaki and Hermoso (neither start to get Harvey). Thoughts? 

Depends on your play style... I’d personally opt for Dalglish over Drogba... Barnes felt decent but I’d probably wait a few days before taking the plunge as I imagine his price will continue to drop

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Depends on your play style... I’d personally opt for Dalglish over Drogba... Barnes felt decent but I’d probably wait a few days before taking the plunge as I imagine his price will continue to drop

I’m really a left stick not much of a skiller. I have PIM Kluivert up top at the moment but he feels like he’s been nerfed (of course he does). Maybe Patrick and Kenny would work nicely together?

Rotate between 433(2), 4231 and 352, with the off 4321 in there. I might try the 4312 everyone is doing though, although in my region there are lots of narrow 41212s. 

This is my last weekend league for a while as go on holiday next weekend and will be away for over a week 🙌 so might just use loan Drogba, Kenny and Mbappe for last games this weekend before going nuts 

Edited by HoustonFox

4 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m really a left stick not much of a skiller. I have PIM Kluivert up top at the moment but he feels like he’s been nerfed (of course he does). Maybe Patrick and Kenny would work nicely together?

Rotate between 433(2), 4231 and 352, with the off 4321 in there. I might try the 4312 everyone is doing though, although in my region there are lots of narrow 41212s. 

This is my last weekend league for a while as go on holiday next weekend and will be away for over a week 🙌 so might just use loan Drogba, Kenny and Mbappe for last games this weekend before going nuts 

Ive got Dalglish’s baby card and even that feels brilliant! Fast agile + he has that 5* weak foot with 4* skills... only downside is his passing but that’s only with the baby as his moments passing along with the card in general looks insane

• Like 1

Got the Toney card tradable. 

Was going to sell him, but he's actually pretty good. - his shooting is absolutely ridiculous, and he's a strong link to Rooney, so think I'll keep him.

Also got Will Hughes, but untradable, and two other championship CB's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Wait until rewards on Thursday and he’ll be cheaper.

2 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Wait until rewards on Thursday and he’ll be cheaper.

I’ll probably just not do Harvey as after this weekend, I won’t be playing much so will just hold on to what I’ve got for now and see what happens. I’m sure Harvey will also go down by the time I’m back as the big league TOTS will be out by then too.  

Just done sarr just need to play 3 more squad battles for the Powell card as well championship side not looking to bad actually quite enjoyable to use. 

just added tots Tim krul for 18k as well 86 rated. I'll take that.

Screenshot_20210425-200338_Companion.jpg

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Just done sarr just need to play 3 more squad battles for the Powell card as well championship side not looking to bad actually quite enjoyable to use. 

just added tots Tim krul for 18k as well 86 rated. I'll take that.

Screenshot_20210425-200338_Companion.jpg

I did the Sarr SBC too.

Links to Rooney and I grabbed TOTS Will Hughes and Max Aarons to link them all together in my squad.

Sarr was excellent in his debut!

And I'm also doing the Powell objective.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1