Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Just did Nacho as I had a load of fodder and in honour of his goal. He’s come in for PIM Kluivert and I love him! Sold Birthday Atal for Best and had some change do just got What If Diatta for the bench. Will probably sell him though. LOL 

Current team below. I’ve just started playing 4411 with a Rooney as CF. Really like it so far. I’m sure that won’t last. 

I also have TOTS Goldson but I really feel anti-Pope although I rocked him for WL. May revert but really like Lopes. 

9AB7A4E2-A33F-4189-A23D-4E045F11C7F9.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Just did Nacho as I had a load of fodder and in honour of his goal. He’s come in for PIM Kluivert and I love him! Sold Birthday Atal for Best and had some change do just got What If Diatta for the bench. Will probably sell him though. LOL 

Current team below. I’ve just started playing 4411 with a Rooney as CF. Really like it so far. I’m sure that won’t last. 

I also have TOTS Goldson but I really feel anti-Pope although I rocked him for WL. May revert but really like Lopes. 

Diatta has been an excellent 2nd half sub for me when chasing a game. Change to a 424 and have him as one of the strikers. Although tempted to do the Sarr sbc and sell Diatta as they both have similar stats and i can do Sarr for free and get around 95k for Diatta.

• Like 1

Had a decent night ok rivals last night, 2 games was 3-0 down early on and managed to get the wins in the end which is good when the other player tries to take the p*** doing skills unnecessarily 😂 doing the Powell objective just for some extra fodder as played some squad battles anyway 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Time to get that Keylor Navas potm sbc done by the looks of things lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Nacho has been the best striker I have used on the game so far so glad I did him, just need to get hold with of Barnes now 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Time to get that Keylor Navas potm sbc done by the looks of things lol 

Already did him. Fodder central! Pope is back for now too. Got Kehrer sent off for malicious red so Godson back in. 

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Nacho has been the best striker I have used on the game so far so glad I did him, just need to get hold with of Barnes now 

Yeah, it’s been so much fun to play with him. I actually enjoyed playing Rivals last night. The fact i have already comfortably got Rank 1 so didn’t really care about winning or not probably helped as well. I’ve not quite worked out how to best use Harvey. He’s not quite clicking for me on the left as LM / LW / LF in my 4411/433/4321 formations. I can’t quite get used to 4312 so not used him as a striker yet which I hear is where he’s best.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Already did him. Fodder central! Pope is back for now too. Got Kehrer sent off for malicious red so Godson back in. 

Yeah, it’s been so much fun to play with him. I actually enjoyed playing Rivals last night. The fact i have already comfortably got Rank 1 so didn’t really care about winning or not probably helped as well. I’ve not quite worked out how to best use Harvey. He’s not quite clicking for me on the left as LM / LW / LF in my 4411/433/4321 formations. I can’t quite get used to 4312 so not used him as a striker yet which I hear is where he’s best.

Yeah I am the same with rivals this week I am on rank 1 as well just need to play a game or 2 over the next few days to stay there. With nacho it was he same as when I had potm Vardy last season was quick and actually really good in front of goal. Give it a week though and I will prob change that to can’t score to save his life 🙈😂

9 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Calum elder from the tots pack... I hope this isn't a trend of things to come from these, my luck was awful last year lol

Ricardo Santos for me.

Looks like a nice card, but not much chance of fitting a Portuguese CB from League Two into my squad lol

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Ricardo Santos for me.

Looks like a nice card, but not much chance of fitting a Portuguese CB from League Two into my squad lol

Same. 99 agility! Would be interesting to try out at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Has anyone done the Sarr SBC? I seem to play him a lot now. Might replace Diatta with him as back up to Best, or do I not bother, sell Diatta and just keep Tello as the sub? 

I did exactly this sold Diatta and did the Sarr SBC for free. Wish i hadnt really as i prefer Diatta having used both.

• Thanks 1