Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

34 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I did the Sarr SBC too.

Links to Rooney and I grabbed TOTS Will Hughes and Max Aarons to link them all together in my squad.

Sarr was excellent in his debut!

And I'm also doing the Powell objective.

Even normal sarr was brilliant for me in squad battles and doing the objectives for the other championship players so I'm expecting good things from him.

Once I've played a few games with them all I'm gonna work out if I use him as a forward or drop him out to the right and use buendia as in CM and convert Powell to a forward. Although having just seen the stats on the that tots pukki I may have to find a way to fund him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just done both the tots objectives this afternoon/evening. Powell looks a fun card. Quite a lot of 1st goal wins doing the Correa card. I just went all out attack with my highest rated team. Did quit a fair few myself aswell to speed up the process.

I manged to do the correa card yesterday morning fifa gods smiled on me it took just 13 games. I only had to quit one as I was being spanked lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stu said:

I was 5-5 on Friday, yesterday I finished 10-10 and losing the will. Today I’ve won 4 in a row to get to 14-10, so debating whether to  play the last 6 games or not.

Annoying sweaty weekend though.

Lots of teams playing 4-3-1-2 which feels like constant pressure, but never losing hardly any stamina.

Most games the stats show I have a lot more shots than the opponent but I seem to struggle to take my chances, or I’m too predictable as they move the keeper to where I’m aiming.

Definitely an area to work on.

Well played the last 6 games.

Lost the first 3 games and thought that was that, but then won my last 3 to snatch gold 2 in my last game. Phew!

Hoping for a red Harvey to make it all worthwhile! :fc:

• Like 2

Currently sitting on 14 wins with 4 games to go and what a grind.

I played one game against a guy the golds of Martial, Kante, then TOTS Edouard as well as Varane Mendy axis (seem to have played them / Mbappe every game) and it was tight but he was running faster than my passes! Went 3-1 down to some spammy goals (which he watched)  and I lost it a bit so just scored some own goals. 5-1 down and a miracle occurred. My players were fast and light and the ball zipped. By then I didn’t care and it ended 6-2. What a joke DDA is. 

39 minutes ago, Sly said:

Is everyone getting the free packs with “Amazon Prime gaming”? 

This months is a 82+ player pick.

I did, actually was pretty decent. Got Oblak, another 85 and a player pick which was also an 86.  Better than anything else I've had recently! LOL 

Finished on 16 wins. Had 4 games to get it. Lost first. Played a guy I’ve played about 10 times in rivals and friendlies and first time I’ve beaten him. Beat a team with Puskas, Mbappe and Neymar among others then needing to win last game I lost. To a crap guy! Pope decided to take a free kick and instead on hard pass to full back just pea rolled it to his guy 3 yards away! Then went 2-1. Just couldn’t break him down.

So gutted I missed first ever G2. G3 was goal. Got it, so fairly happy. 2 weeks off now. For the best. Need to make amends with wife so I don’t become fifa divorcee! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Wait until rewards on Thursday and he’ll be cheaper.

I ended up getting him and he played the last 4 WL games for me and one Rivals and has 4 goals in 5 now.  I am just going to keep him on Basic I think.  He plays LW/LM and Atal on the right.  Outshone Atal actually who just never seems to be in position. I had PIM Kluivert in between them but switched to PIM Wrighty who is on the chopping block if I do the Drogba SBC. Drogba loan scored 7 in 5 in WL so I feel really tempted by him! 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Yeah wasn’t the best idea especially as I am sure there will be plenty of better ones to come 🙈

Ah well you never know it's a gamble at the end of the day. You might've got something decent, it's the luck of the draw 

That being said I'm keeping away from the sbcs today! I was really looking forward to the icon attacker sbc... but 650k for mid inzaghi isn't what I want right now lol

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Ah well you never know it's a gamble at the end of the day. You might've got something decent, it's the luck of the draw 

That being said I'm keeping away from the sbcs today! I was really looking forward to the icon attacker sbc... but 650k for mid inzaghi isn't what I want right now lol

Yeah was looking at the icon one as well but don’t think I he enough to do it. Bit gutted I missed he ake one though