Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 minute ago, Thefox81 said:

Tradeable Wan Bisaka from Uefa Marquee matchups. Ndombele from community TOTS. On fire with the packs at the moment.

I just got untradable krul and untradable grant from some packs, I win 😂😂

30 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Got bailey too! Not bad I guess, was praying for barnes but will have to spend  coins nowlol

Yeah was hoping for Barnes to 😂 ah well will give him a try see how he goes. Sure the 99 pace will be good to use 

Packed Valverde from an 80+ while trying to build fodder! 

also packed an untradeable silver rare so thought I’d start an icon. I had been saving for Drogba but I have plenty of strikers and Nedved was expiring, so.... Welcome Nedved! Needed to get Harvey some competition and he jumps ahead of the other Barnes. Hamza was sacrificed. That’ll teach him for violating Covid protocols! LOL 

• Like 2

Clarke-Harris and Ilicic for me from picks. Fodder. Could have had Kean, Edouard or Pukki but went highest rated and already have Edouard who is super fun (with Maestro) and a good alternative to POTM Kels. 

Everyone taking untradeable packs from Rivals this week? 

On another note. Valverde is amazing. Great B2B with Gladiator. Does it all. He’s knocked Renato out of the starting XI 

Edited by HoustonFox

32 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Clarke-Harris and Ilicic for me from picks. Fodder. Could have had Kean, Edouard or Pukki but went highest rated and already have Edouard who is super fun (with Maestro) and a good alternative to POTM Kels. 

Everyone taking untradeable packs from Rivals this week? 

On another note. Valverde is amazing. Great B2B with Gladiator. Does it all. He’s knocked Renato out of the starting XI 

Ill be going untradeable from here on in. Already got a great squad that could only be improved with TOTS players so more packs = more chance in theory. Think money starts to become a bit redundant from here on in unless your saving for TOTS from the transfer market.

Saved my packs from today and with MM sbcs tonight should have 18 packs to go for hopefully PL TOTS tomorrow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Wouldn’t have said son and rashford have been amaizing all season but oh well. Would love the Vardy and fofana cards so might save my packs for tomorrow to be disappointed 😂

Son has been great, that's one card I'll probably buy. But yeah rashford has been so hit and miss all season, that's definitely in there just for the hype of his previous cards this year