Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Theory, draw with Man Utd final game

5 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I disagree we have ‘every chance’ . We have about 5% in reality so I stick by my first sentence.

It’s a game of opinions, That’s just my opinion. Maybe I can’t really comment post 1992 bit since I’ve been following religiously , that 2 minutes I felt was the worst I’ve ever witnessed. I fear the consequences.

You do realise how wrong your 5% chance is. You’d best never gamble much as you would go skint with your opinions of chances. 

Just now, pSinatra said:

Until it's mathematically impossible, I refuse to give up.

Win the next game & it's back on

Lol it’s about a 7/4 shot. You would think we need a miracle reading the stupid comments on here. Yes we’ve done our best to mess it up but it’s still in our hands and one good result will make things look oh so different. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonmoreStef said:

You do realise how wrong your 5% chance is. You’d best never gamble much as you would go skint with your opinions of chances. 

Not really sure if your trying to be overly optimistic or you actually believe we will.

We were just 1-0 up vs a team who have been losing at HT 16 times and lost 15 of them, drawing 1 and never won, with a striker who hasn’t scored in 38 games and lose it 4-1 with a Solanki brace.

We also play a team next who have just beat Wolves and Chelsea back to back without conceding.

We then play away to a top 6 team. We have won 1 out of our last 26 away games to a big 6 club.

Then we play Probably the best team in the league right now.

And you think we have a genuine chance we can get top 4? 😂.

Remember the team behind us had West Ham at home and palace away and Chelsea’s next game is losing every single game(oh except against us of course).

Your probably right actually I was wrong about 5%. More like 1%.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Not really sure if your trying to be overly optimistic or you actually believe we will.

We were just 1-0 up vs a team who have been losing at HT 16 times and lost 15 of them, drawing 1 and never won, with a striker who hasn’t scored in 38 games and lose it 4-1 with a Solanki brace.

We also play a team next who have just beat Wolves and Chelsea back to back without conceding.

We then play away to a top 6 team. We have won 1 out of our last 26 away games to a big 6 club.

Remember the team behind us had West Ham at home and palace away and Chelsea’s next game is losing every single game(oh except against us of course).

Legends are supposed to inspire us and lead us to a better place.

Arise Sir deanolegend1989 of Somewhere in the World, please inspire us instead of enslaving us in an oppressive reality.  

55 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I disagree we have ‘every chance’ . We have about 5% in reality so I stick by my first sentence.

It’s a game of opinions, That’s just my opinion. Maybe I can’t really comment post 1992 bit since I’ve been following religiously , that 2 minutes I felt was the worst I’ve ever witnessed. I fear the consequences.

Technically we have a better chance of top four then Man United because we are above them with a better goal difference. I know it's gonna be tight, but we have no less of a chance then Chelsea or United do. This is what football is all about!

What consequences do you fear? Leicester finishing in the top 6 for only the second time in our history?

43 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Boo hoo. We're going to finish 7th.....or some bollocks

This place is the pits at the moment.  They're scared of dreaming.  Didn't Claudio teach us anything?

It’s incredible isn’t it, anyone would think we had never had peaks and troughs in form over the last 7 years. It’s nothing new but this time it’s doomsday. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Technically we have a better chance of top four then Man United because we are above them with a better goal difference. I know it's gonna be tight, but we have no less of a chance then Chelsea or United do. This is what football is all about!

What consequences do you fear? Leicester finishing in the top 6 for only the second time in our history?

We have already achieved our second best top flight points total, in modern times. So many spoilt, entitled, brattish fans in here. With every season at the top end of the spectrum, we turn into and attract some of the worst fans in football.

5 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

We don’t have a better chance than Man Utd come on lol. Who really believes that!

Forget the fact we are awful atm and Man Utd are on fire, just based on fixtures we have no chance realistically but a dream, we blew it in 2 games - Brighton at home and Bournemouth away. These 2 games we just had to win. Funnily BR has cost us in both games with mental decisions.

West Ham and Sheffield Utd have twice given us a favour yet we have twice come up short when offered huge chances.

Consequences I fear are past this season, next year right now we are dark horses for relegation. I can’t see how we will keep our squad, I fear we will lose Maddison Chillwell Tielemens and Ndidi(the latter 2 we can’t replace with anywhere near the same quality).

We have a mixture of crap, and older players who can’t keep on bailing us out. Vardy is getting to the age he needs help, he can’t do it all himself.

We won’t be able to attract players of the same level and we will potentially be in a battle with an even weaker squad playing europa league as well.

I hope I’m wrong and I’m being overly scared but I fear for us, if not next season but over the next few years I’m scared this could be the start of a downward curve.

• Like 2

It's also crazy that people are saying isnt it great were finishing sixth were going to be playing some team in Israel in the Europa League.

People have a right to be concerned. It's not the fact were are sixth, it's not the fact we are in the Europa League. It's the levels of performance since Christmas. Its relegation form quite frankly, we have thrown it away. I don't see much evidence we are going to 'turn it around' and start winning. We have had half a season to 'turn it around' and we haven't.

I reiterate I dont mind where we finish, I dont mind us being shit or having shit players, all I want to see is 100% attempt to win on matchday. Its delusional to think that was the case against Bournemouth.

Sorry if it makes me a bad fan but losing 4-1 to ****ing Bournemouth is not acceptable to me whether we are going to finish in the top 6 or not. Frankly the performances since Christmas are worrying.

Anyone who is happy clapping about how great it is to finish 6th and get a Europa place is quite frankly a ostrich. :nigel:

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Haha, you literally just proved my point. I think I’d rather us be mediocre than carry round the entourage of pathetic fans, that can’t appreciate the good times.

I’d rather we actually performed to the sum of our parts. 09/10 we were mediocre and I couldn’t say a bad word about us all season. If we pay huge money for top managers and top players then I’m so sorry if I expect a little more than mediocre.

Ive been repeating myself for weeks how we’ve bottled it and threw it away because Chelsea are desperate to give us CL football by being so poor but we are determined to throw it away and I can’t bare to watch the wasting of this chance when we pay huge money for a manager and staff!

So yes I think I am entitled to expect more than what we’ve offered since Man City stuck one up us. If your just happy for a pie and a pint and not really bothered what we achieve them that’s fair enough, I’m not insulting you so don’t tag me ‘entitled’ for expecting a bit more.

Edited by deanolegend1989

17 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

We don’t have a better chance than Man Utd come on lol. Who really believes that!

Forget the fact we are awful atm and Man Utd are on fire, just based on fixtures we have no chance realistically but a dream, we blew it in 2 games - Brighton at home and Bournemouth away. These 2 games we just had to win. Funnily BR has cost us in both games with mental decisions.

West Ham and Sheffield Utd have twice given us a favour yet we have twice come up short when offered huge chances.

Consequences I fear are past this season, next year right now we are dark horses for relegation. I can’t see how we will keep our squad, I fear we will lose Maddison Chillwell Tielemens and Ndidi(the latter 2 we can’t replace with anywhere near the same quality).

We have a mixture of crap, and older players who can’t keep on bailing us out. Vardy is getting to the age he needs help, he can’t do it all himself.

We won’t be able to attract players of the same level and we will potentially be in a battle with an even weaker squad playing europa league as well.

I hope I’m wrong and I’m being overly scared but I fear for us, if not next season but over the next few years I’m scared this could be the start of a downward curve.

It all depends how you look at it and I don't think I'm the only one that believes that we can do it. We are above them in the league with the same amount of games to be played. What has happened results wise prior to the next fixture doesn't matter even slightly. 

We have every reason to be optimistic, it's not like we've been finishing 5th every year after the title is it? We've made quite obvious progress as a team this season and I'm happy about that. Dark horses for relegation though, really? Come on, even at our worst under Puel we never looked like getting relegated, you know why? Because we are an established Premier League club and this time in 5 years I believe we will be an established European club as well. Keep the faith!

2 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Please refrain from ever giving motivational speeches. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

It all depends how you look at it and I don't think I'm the only one that believes that we can do it. We are above them in the league with the same amount of games to be played. What has happened results wise prior to the next fixture doesn't matter even slightly. 

We have every reason to be optimistic, it's not like we've been finishing 5th every year after the title is it? We've made quite obvious progress as a team this season and I'm happy about that. Dark horses for relegation though, really? Come on, even at our worst under Puel we never looked like getting relegated, you know why? Because we are an established Premier League club and this time in 5 years I believe we will be an established European club as well. Keep the faith!

It's not about previous results it's about a sustained period of awful results and no real sign of stopping that slump.

If we lose a game I dont mind, it's more how we lose a game. I've seen dome shit over the years at city and fully to expect to see a lot more.

Our performances recently have been some of the least inspiring gutless garbage I have seen in nearly 30 years. 

Anyone who pretends otherwise is wearing blue tinted specs.

I hope we turn it around but there are some very concerning things happening.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

Just now, 4everfox said:

I just find it hard to get overly optimistic when in reality there is literally no chance we will do it from here. It’s just the truth, it’s not that Im not hoping for a miracle but I was just being realistic and saying if we did it from here it would be an absolute freak against all statistics, recent history and form and it just won’t happen unfortunately. I will still watch until it’s confirmed and pray.

About our progress, we made unbelievable progress this season earlier in the year. Start of the season I expected us to push the top 6. 5-6th would of been a great season. However where we were, also how bad Spurs, Arsenal and to a lesser extent Chelsea have been, there is no doubt that anything under 4th would be a massive monumental **** up and disappointment and unfortunately it could be of big consequences of future seasons.

Football is dominated by money nowadays, it could produce a domino effect on our squad.

I hope I’m wrong but I just fear for us a bit in the next few years after we’ve thrown away a great chance to build on our owners plans, new training ground and stadium expansion.

9 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

It's not about previous results it's about a sustained period of awful results and no real sign of stopping that slump.

If we lose a game I dont mind, it's more how we lose a game. I've seen dome shit over the years at city and fully to expect to see a lot more.

Our performances recently have been some of the least inspiring gutless garbage I have seen in nearly 30 years. 

Anyone who pretends otherwise is wearing blue tinted specs.

I hope we turn it around but there are some very concerning things happening.

Where does good form start exactly? Every match is a chance at a fresh start. And Sheff United must be the chance that we take.

Who exactly have you been supporting for these 30 years you speak of? Because we've had much worse patches of form then we are witnessing right now from Leicester.

15 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I just find it hard to get overly optimistic when in reality there is literally no chance we will do it from here. It’s just the truth, it’s not that Im not hoping for a miracle but I was just being realistic and saying if we did it from here it would be an absolute freak against all statistics, recent history and form and it just won’t happen unfortunately. I will still watch until it’s confirmed and pray.

About our progress, we made unbelievable progress this season earlier in the year. Start of the season I expected us to push the top 6. 5-6th would of been a great season. However where we were, also how bad Spurs, Arsenal and to a lesser extent Chelsea have been, there is no doubt that anything under 4th would be a massive monumental **** up and disappointment and unfortunately it could be of big consequences of future seasons.

Football is dominated by money nowadays, it could produce a domino effect on our squad.

I hope I’m wrong but I just fear for us a bit in the next few years after we’ve thrown away a great chance to build on our owners plans, new training ground and stadium expansion.

There's three games left to play! And we're perfectly capable of winning all of them

Just now, 4everfox said:

Where does good form start exactly? Every match is a chance at a fresh start. And Sheff United must be the chance that we take.

Who exactly have you been supporting for these 30 years you speak of? Because we've had much worse patches of form then we are witnessing right now from Leicester.

We been saying that since January, still yet to turn it round. The same pathetic gutless sideways football. No attempt to get the ball in the net barely a shot on goal. A few glimours against absolutely awful opposition in Villa and Palace. An absolute surrender against a pathetic Bournemouth side.

In 30 years, Form maybe we have had a few bad runs at times, performances wise I havent seen as bad as this since Peter Taylor.  Even the 08 relegation team tried hard, they were just shit but you could never say they didnt try.  Even as a upper mid table team that our 'entitled wet wipes' should be satisfied with we should beating or at least competing with Bournemouth  Burnley, Brighton, Norwich, Watford and co. 

I can take bad form with decent performances, or at least a sign the team are trying to win.

Anyone who thinks we have put in good performances with 100% effort to win since Christmas I think is deluded.

Lets be honest. We wouldnt be having this conversation If...Kasper hadn't booted the ball into the back of Ndidi's head who immediately gave away a pen which Wilson scored followed by Kasper failing to stop a dribbler from Solanke resulting in Cags booting Wilson and getting a red card. 

Couldn't make that up. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, srex9 said:

Lets be honest. We wouldnt be having this conversation If...Kasper hadn't booted the ball into the back of Ndidi's head who immediately gave away a pen which Wilson scored followed by Kasper failing to stop a dribbler from Solanke resulting in Cags booting Wilson and getting a red card. 

Couldn't make that up. 

Which might not have happened if Rodger's didnt sub Nacho and go all defensive for absolutely no good reason.

Bournemouth were there for the taking, we should have been turning the screw not parking the bus. The opposition wont score if you keep the ball and keep it near their goal. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Which might not have happened if Rodger's didnt sub Nacho and go all defensive for absolutely no good reason.

Bournemouth we there for the taking, we should have been turning the screw not parking the bus. The opposition wont score if you keep the ball and keep it near their goal. 

Then again it might.