Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Theory, draw with Man Utd final game

11 hours ago, shade said:

we'll genuinely be lucky to take 2 points the way we've been playing, I'm not normally hyperbolic but it's over, accept it.

No..!!! We are the  fearless,Never say die..club!!!  We Don t accept anything until its over, we are masochists, we Love the pain,

but you sir  havent earnt the celebrations....

If you are an older fan..shame on you..!!!  If a young whipper-snapper, you'll learn....or change allegiance....

Whatever... your Full of hyperbollux.   

Besides we have @Suzie the Fox    shes our 'Heyho' expert und mental-trainer . For all undesired permatations & outcome.!!!

Also Our Patron saints are those wonderful other ladies  the manageress  "Itaintover", & the Star better known as 'until the fat lady sings'. :banana:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

All ifs, buts and maybes at the end of the day. Far from over despite the horror show just past. It seems like no one team really wants it!

One thing for sure manure and chelski ain't no Liverpool or Man City so MAYBE they will self implode now the pressure on, just like we have been doing since the pressure was off!

Best way to treat it is a game at a time, of course we can beat Sheffield United IF we play our best game. Like I said, if, buts and maybes... Let's not give in now! BUT having said all that, we'll probably bottle it! :-/

• Like 1

Arsenal

Spurs
Blades
Wolves
Man United

Leicester

Chelsea

Man City

Liverpool

We won't be able to climb and topple the mighty Arsenal. We could best Spurs but I don't want to get too excited yet again this season.

15 hours ago, Gerard said:

Why would you be surprised, you've basically just dropped your trousers, bent over and offered yourself up. Of course with that attitude you're going to be buggered.

Dude, while anything can happen in football and I will always bleed City (regardless of the results), perhaps when you manage to  pull your head from out of your own nether orifice, you might realize that even skeptical fans were not the ones grabbing their ankles against a feckless Bournemouth team on Sunday (let’s not even bring up fellow relegation candidates Watford and Brighton, whom we have managed to grab a grand total of 2 points from). 

Meanwhile, rather ironic (or perhaps you were just laboring under a significant comprehension deficit) that you equate my disdain at having Brendan “set up to defend for 90 minutes” as waving a white flag, when my point was exactly the opposite - we should NOT be playing for a draw (not least because we have shown little or no capacity to successfully pull it off). Anyway, at the end of the day, my so-called “attitude” on my home couch will have ZERO influence on the outcome.

Come on yer Foxes! Let’s not get ‘buggered’ again!! lol:scarf:

Edited by NaijaFox

On 14/07/2020 at 06:45, lcfcfoz said:

Potentially 1 more point will do. If chelsea lose next 3, and wolves would have to not win against burnley and palace.

Or 2 points would do if chelsea lose next 3, and wolves lose to either Burnley or palace. Or if chelsea lose next 2 and draw with wolves, and wolves fail to beat either burnely or palace.

Sadly, that Chelsea scenario is off, but there are alternative routes to glory......

If Liverpool field 11 ineligible players in their next match, they'll be looking at a massive points deduction. If those 11 players also commit GBH on the referee, it could even amount to expulsion from the PL.

That could offer us a route to a second PL title.....though admittedly we'd be reliant on Man City doing something similar.

• Haha 1