Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Black

Vardy Successor?

He’ll make a good Vardy successor in about 3 years assuming Leicester can afford  him..very similar style of play.

His name is Victor Osimhen

[Fabrizio Romano] Victor Osimhen is now one step away from joining Napoli from Lille Personal terms agreed - he’s ready to sign until June 2025 for a huge fee of €81 million.

Napoli are now working to complete last details with Lille and his agents then the deal will be finally completed🔵 @SkySport #transfers #Napoli #Lille

Reports also say Gatusso took a pay cut to land this guy..Napoli beat the likes of Liverpool and  Tottenham for his services..Good luck osimhen

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Where have Napoli found £70m for this lad? Perhaps they'll let us have Lozano for £20m to recoup some of it.

Planning to sell Koulibaly to Man U or Man City for a decent amount according to reports.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Where have Napoli found £70m for this lad? Perhaps they'll let us have Lozano for £20m to recoup some of it.

Campos masterclass. No wonder why Mou wants him at Tottenham. Moreover,Milik's leaving, and has been pretty gash recently. Not clinical enough inside the box.

Edited by Black
Needed to add something

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They have a fair few players out on loan to other clubs in Italy who have obligation to buy clauses which will cover the fee, probably even more than that*

Then they are also selling on Millik and Allan this window and are looking to get around £30-40m each for them so the Osimhen deal is easily covered

Koulibaly is possibly going to stay at Napoli unless they get a ridiculous offer (basically doing the exact same as we did with Maguire)

Napoli will have plenty of money to spend this summer if they want to

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

I don't see any reports linking us to him? 

Please use this thread rather than creating random threads because you think we should sign the player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Think Milik might leave too? He's been in and out of their team and heavily linked with Spurs. Not for anything like 70mil mind but it'll help cover the transfer a bit.

8 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

If they want to sell Allan I’d happily have him here. Him and Ndidi would be very tough to get past. 

I probably would've taken him a couple of seasons ago but for the money they would want for him when he is 30 in January I don't think it would really be worth it, and he seems to have gone off it a bit this season (although that is probably true for all Napoli players until Ancelotti got sacked)

2 hours ago, Shane said:

We should try sign Patson Daka or Ollie Watkins

Daka would be a superb signing but Leipzig are bound to have him off them soon and then flog in 18 months for another huge profit.

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

If they want to sell Allan I’d happily have him here. Him and Ndidi would be very tough to get past. 

Lobotka would be phenomenal too, gutted we missed out on him from Celta. He's everything we want Choudhury or Praet to be.