Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

"The City formerly known as Danzig"

20210526_222313.jpg

Most famous resident

Lech Walesa - Biographical - NobelPrize.org

Just now, Super_horns said:

Saw one say they should have had 2 penalties and be a man up ..

Challenge on greenwood was never a penalty, second was a "handball" where the arms flat by his side being pulled behind his back. 

Didn't see the sending off call tbf 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Challenge on greenwood was never a penalty, second was a "handball" where the arms flat by his side being pulled behind his back. 

Didn't see the sending off call tbf 

Tackle on Shaw apparently.

Seemed to be a mixed reaction on Twitter.

Trouble is because they don’t have an endless delay for VAR in Europe people think it’s not being used.

Anyway Man U will get 5 chances to score penalties probably!

Edited by Super_horns

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Might still win but tonight shows how much Ole has been carried by some of his players this season. 

They're just an average side, who managed to finish second in the Premier League

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Has Ole got his penalty takers list and his non-penalty takers list mixed up? All the good penalty takers seem to be getting subbed off lol

If only he could call on Batty and Southgate

Even if they go on and get the win, after watching this tonight I honestly have no idea how Manchester United have pulled off a second place finish in the premier league. Not a great side at all and Ole is no genius.  

Just now, rn9013 said:

Even if they go on and get the win, after watching this tonight I honestly have no idea how Manchester United have pulled off a second place finish in the premier league. Not a great side at all and Ole is no genius.  

Moments of skill from Cavani and Fernandes really. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, rn9013 said:

Spot on. How on earth could we finish three places below these is beyond me