Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cruzFOX

What's the chances?

Clock is ticking and the foxes are in 'allegedly' for a lot of players.

Question is will we really bring in anyone of real quality and worth that will make an immediate impact next season?

Ideally the recruitment team should have been working over time behind the scenes to wrap up deals.

I know as fans all we have is media speculation and rumors but it's making me real anxious that we have'nt

signed any marque players yet. I hope we really do strengthen and not be in that position of leaving it all too

late and preparing for a season where our key players are still coming back from injury and off form.

Very concerned and need some real good news from LCFC soon! Oh and someone please make sure the

bloody fax machine is plugged in and working this time. 

Just because we aren't linked with anybody, doesn't mean nothing is happen.

They will be working behind the scenes.... Eventually might sign somebody, a couple player or nobody.

Marque players though? Who are you expecting?

I want is to sell all the players we can...Make Financial use of all that young potential talent...

Fall then  into a Financial abyss,buy Good championship players,

Wellens has the new manager..

return to that most Beautiful comfortable zone of the Championionship,

So we can have realistic targets &ambitions we can achieve. Giving us that blissfull bubble....We are an up & Coming PL team...

With Nora Batty has our pin up Girl

& Good King Canutes Bones found awashed up on the Banks of the Rover Soar...declaring We cant Keep the tides of destiny Away from Filbert way

and KP stadium Sold to the Cheapest haulage firm bidder....& Vaz takes over ownership

19 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Probably not helped this year that a lot of people aren't on their own holidays, so not much distraction.

Question though - will players have been told where they can go on holiday? Be petrified about one of them bringing back covid. 

Nope.
Many are in COVID SOUTH CENTRAL basking in spittle.

Ok I've finally calmed down! 

Must have been the residual effect of our disappointing climax to the season that was still in my system. Crossing my fingers and 

trusting in the powers that be the club will do some good business both on outgoings and In comings. Now - let’s get in that trinket kid from Barca shall we :yesyes: