Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FL (Carabao) Cup 20/21

20 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It looks horrible and it's obviously caught him but I don't really think it was entirely intentional

This. Horrific where his leg ended up... but if you watch the replay, his studs have skimmed the turf rather than planting into them and as a result his leg has flown into Hojberg rather than planting.

But that's the definition of out of control... personally think that one was unlucky rather than intentional though.

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Really hope Stones can finally settle down and cut out the mistakes (I understand I've probably jinxed him) he'd be in my England side given the other options. For a Man City centre back signing, Dias looks a top defender too 

Man City are a class above them. 

Yeah they look streets ahead of united, and that's without a recognised striker 

Really hoping Man City can win the cup now, really don’t want Ole breaking his duck, I actually think a bit of silverware and he could kick on and do a decent job.

I also don’t want Spurs losing their bottlers tag, it gets in their heads the more the media bring up not winning anything.

Mourinho is a winner, so if he could get them over the line in one cup, he could go an a roll.

• 2 months later...