Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FL (Carabao) Cup 20/21

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Semi finals tonight and tomorrow then.

Brentford are usually good fun to watch so looking forward to their game.

It'll be interesting to see how Spurs approach it.

Very strong line up from Spurs.

Been a good pre match chat to be fair. Especially Laura Woods shouting down Jamie Redknapp.... she either ****ing hates him or they're shagging, I can never quite work it out lol every time they're on together she has a dig at him.

• Haha 2

I'm sorry but that is an incorrect implementation of VAR.  While you can infer / guess that the Spurs defender's foot was ahead of his knee, on the VAR view, the Brentford player's knee blocks it.  They just drew the line from where the Spurs player's body disappears behind the Brentford player.

Inconclusive, stick with call on field.  Should be very simple.  

• Like 3

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

To be honest unless the defender has size 15 feet I thought it looked pretty clear the knee was ahead. 

Oh wait are they saying the striker was off, I thought Lloris touching it played him on and they were reviewing the attacker nearer Lloris?

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Oh wait are they saying the striker was off, I thought Lloris touching it played him on and they were reviewing the attacker nearer Lloris?

Nah they reviewed Toney because he got the header after Lloris saved the other header. 

They pause it from when the other header was made.

• Thanks 1