Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Fodé Ballo-Touré

I see we’re at the ‘for love of god make a signing, anyone just sign someone’........‘hang on not this guy, definitely don’t sign him are you insane Rudkin ’ stage in pre season on FT again. Yes Monaco fans seem to feel the same about him the way we do about Gray. 

Like the majority we’re linked with I have no idea who he is or even that he existed on the planet until I saw something on Twitter about 10 minutes ago. One thing I will say from the 5 minutes of the highlights video I saw on YouTube is that he isn’t afraid to take a man on, something Chilwell got lord knows how much abuse for last year. 

17 minutes ago, Livid said:

I see we’re at the ‘for love of god make a signing, anyone just sign someone’........‘hang on not this guy, definitely don’t sign him are you insane Rudkin ’ stage in pre season on FT again. Yes Monaco fans seem to feel the same about him the way we do about Gray. 

Like the majority we’re linked with I have no idea who he is or even that he existed on the planet until I saw something on Twitter about 10 minutes ago. One thing I will say from the 5 minutes of the highlights video I saw on YouTube is that he isn’t afraid to take a man on, something Chilwell got lord knows how much abuse for last year. 

He definitely has a lot of pace about him and takes his man on no probs but not sure what else he has to offer ? 

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

To says the ASM fans are not even slightly upset should this guy leaves is an understatement. lol

https://forum.ladiagonale.net/index.php?/topic/386-départs-en-vue/&page=1001

We stupid Island Monkeys always overpay - although found the “Maguire willy puller” bit funny

I think they’re being a bit racist. However I guess having a higher wage compensates for living in Leicester over Monaco then.  Amazing what money does.

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

I think they’re being a bit racist. However I guess having a higher wage compensates for living in Leicester over Monaco then.  Amazing what money does.

Yes, perhaps so, but they seem to quite like this forum lol

25 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

To says the ASM fans are not even slightly upset should this guy leaves is an understatement. lol

https://forum.ladiagonale.net/index.php?/topic/386-départs-en-vue/&page=1001

We stupid Island Monkeys always overpay - although found the “Maguire willy puller” bit funny

I dont recall them being too upset about Tielemans going either....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, W88DY said:

Just a rehash of daily mailst report earlier last week. Not new news.