Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Fodé Ballo-Touré

:nigel:

https://www.90min.com/posts/fode-ballo-toure-8-things-to-know-about-the-exciting-monaco-left-back-01e7tbf91sn7

His Goal Led to a Stadium Disaster

FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-AMIENS-LILLE FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-AMIENS-LILLE | AFP Contributor/Getty Images

Unfortunately for Ballo-Touré, his name is often associated with a dark day in French football back in 2017 when he was still with Lille.

During a meeting with Amiens, Ballo-Touré scored his first senior goal and ran over to celebrate in front of the Lille fans. As the spectators raced forward to celebrate, the stand they were in collapsed and fans fell to the ground. Thankfully, there were no deaths.

“As soon as I scored, I saw the grandstand collapse," he told Ouest-France. "I saw people screaming and I was a little scared. Afterwards, we waited for information in the locker room and I was told that there were four seriously injured and I started to feel a little guilty.

“But on social media, the fans told me that it was not my fault and on the contrary that they were happy that I came to celebrate my goal in front of them. I felt a little better. Then some injured supporters came to see us, we talked and as their health improved, I was happy."

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

https://www.90min.com/posts/fode-ballo-toure-8-things-to-know-about-the-exciting-monaco-left-back-01e7tbf91sn7

FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-AMIENS-LILLE FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-AMIENS-LILLE | AFP Contributor/Getty Images

Unfortunately for Ballo-Touré, his name is often associated with a dark day in French football back in 2017 when he was still with Lille.

During a meeting with Amiens, Ballo-Touré scored his first senior goal and ran over to celebrate in front of the Lille fans. As the spectators raced forward to celebrate, the stand they were in collapsed and fans fell to the ground. Thankfully, there were no deaths.

“As soon as I scored, I saw the grandstand collapse," he told Ouest-France. "I saw people screaming and I was a little scared. Afterwards, we waited for information in the locker room and I was told that there were four seriously injured and I started to feel a little guilty.

“But on social media, the fans told me that it was not my fault and on the contrary that they were happy that I came to celebrate my goal in front of them. I felt a little better. Then some injured supporters came to see us, we talked and as their health improved, I was happy."

He’s cursed! 

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Explains why he hasn't scored or assisted in two years since lol

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

We really haven’t had enough drama recently so this one is growing on me.

9 hours ago, MPH said:

whoever comes up with a song that incorporates his entire name wins the internet.

Human league - Don’t you want me

FODÉ-BALLO TOURÉ
BALLO TOURÉ

OHHHHHHH

or

Kolo/Yaya Touré chant with Ballo replacing Yaya

13 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Can we forward my post to my new address please because it seems I'm living rent free in this guy's head - bit of damage to the property though, seems to be riddled with jealousy, baby!

I have just sprayed strawberry yazoo everywhere lol 

• Haha 1