Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Fodé Ballo-Touré

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Rudkin and Congerton doing to old FM trick of getting a scout report on every single left back/left wing-back in Europe, smart

Why aren't we finding these left backs with current ability superb as a minimum, we have some absolute charlatans at our club I swear. They need to get on the blower to your boy MTWG, fresh from his Gazprom success with Dinamo Tbilisi - a little chunk of free advice @theboard - just sign a load of Ivorians and Egyptians

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why aren't we finding these left backs with current ability superb as a minimum, we have some absolute charlatans at our club I swear. They need to get on the blower to your boy MTWG, fresh from his Gazprom success with Dinamo Tbilisi - a little chunk of free advice @theboard - just sign a load of Ivorians and Egyptians

Yeah you can't save scum your way to the Champions league in real life though. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Yeah you can't save scum your way to the Champions league in real life though. 

Can we forward my post to my new address please because it seems I'm living rent free in this guy's head - bit of damage to the property though, seems to be riddled with jealousy, baby!

• Haha 1

Now this is the kind of signing that is going to send a message to the the rest of the EPL!   

Never heard of him,but if has two legs - Gerrimmmmmiinnnn