Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Fodé Ballo-Touré

Agree on numbers, maybe that's where JJ does come in eventually to rotate via injurys. Out of Cambell and Darnell Johnson id pick Cambel any day of the week. I genuinly watched a lot of Darnell Johnson last year and even though he is athletic and strong and pacey, its his play that let's him down either straying off his line or making runs up the pitch without bringing his head up and charging to the other side of the field. 

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

Yep, the 0.0001% of people out of the reduced capacity that have heard of that song will get it going, I'm sure!

Ask your kids or grand kids they'll bring you up to speed! Roy Orbison died years ago sorry to be the one to tell you.

4 hours ago, I am an Ostrich said:

We all know that you can make stats show almost anything you want, but the claim that any sort of statistical analysis could possibly show that Ghezzal was good is pushing stat analysis to the extreme outer limits of possibilities. :o

He looks good if you only look at his stats in the half a season he had with Puel before he came here😏

52 minutes ago, Richardson said:

West Ham fans raving about the Brentford LB today Rico Henry maybe worth a Look? Looks good on you tube

about 50 games last year and only 3 assists for a team that really should have been promoted.... we seem to be after a more productive LB.

4 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I mean, without any major moves (which may still happen) that's probably what we are.

Unless any signings arrive and signings that aren't confined to quarantine, inside 12 months we'll have swapped a stellar cast defence containing 4 world class players for the worst defence individually in the league.

Remarkable.

11 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I mean, without any major moves (which may still happen) that's probably what we are.

Who knows what we are? 

Champions League form for half a season followed by relegation form for the second half of the season, it makes no sense, but what worries me is direction of travel.  I don't see us reversing this 2020 slump.  This is all too reminiscent of Ranieri's tenure.

IF we sign a decent LB, a CB and two attacking players we will be better placed than we were at the start of last season (when everyone is available) and we should challenge the top 4/6 again.

If we don’t make some decent signings then we won’t. If we didn’t sign a single player we’d be top of the bottom half. Would still be 8 or 9 teams/squads worse than ours 

22 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Agree on numbers, maybe that's where JJ does come in eventually to rotate via injurys. Out of Cambell and Darnell Johnson id pick Cambel any day of the week. I genuinly watched a lot of Darnell Johnson last year and even though he is athletic and strong and pacey, its his play that let's him down either straying off his line or making runs up the pitch without bringing his head up and charging to the other side of the field. 

Agree with what you say, however I think that if Darnell Johnson could have game time with an experienced partner (Morgan / Evans), he could really learn and improve and be the better player. 

Have ti say, I'm a bit dubious of a LB who's highlights video ALMOST always cuts off before his final ball....

Seems to have the exact same attributes/weakness to Chilly, great athlete, poor and product. 

On 26/08/2020 at 22:40, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He's clearly a made up player my brothers, I wouldn't worry.

Actually does sound like one of the made up players that rock up in football manager when you've played so long that all the real players have retired

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Actually does sound like one of the made up players that rock up in football manager when you've played so long that all the real players have retired

Fode Ballo-Toure. A Chinese kid with ginger hair. From Mexico or somewhere.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

IF we sign a decent LB, a CB and two attacking players we will be better placed than we were at the start of last season (when everyone is available) and we should challenge the top 4/6 again.

If we don’t make some decent signings then we won’t. If we didn’t sign a single player we’d be top of the bottom half. Would still be 8 or 9 teams/squads worse than ours 

But would not be distracted by the extra exertions of an EL campaign.

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

Fode Ballo-Toure. A Chinese kid with ginger hair. From Mexico or somewhere.

The white Jamaicans are the best. Spotted one yesterday. Was much better years ago before the animated pictures where they had actual photos of random people😂