Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2021

Bloody confused here. By finishing 3rd in the 2025 season (in November) I qualify for the UEFA Conference League in 2026/27 beginning July '26.. I've won the Swedish Cup in 2026 (which started in summer 2025) which puts me automatically into the Europa League play-off.. which I imagined to be for 2027/28 but is actually for 2026/27. So I can only imagine a side has been chucked into the UEFA Conference League at very short notice. I mean I understand it but i'm surprised its the way it is.

Just to add to it I now have to face Hammarby in the play-off to qualifying for the Europa League group stages... how is that possible? Ironically my league match against Hammarby has been re-arranged because of it

Bit miffed. Had a great season last season by winning the Swedish Cup against AIK on their own patch, and winning the league after a tense season long battle against the same team. Only lost twice over the course of 30 games, both times to AIK. Also had what looked to be a difficult Europa League group in Sevilla, Salzburg and Braga. Surprised myself and finished 2nd, 8pts behind Sevilla who were faultless but 6pts ahead of Braga in 3rd. Got Copenhagen in the first knockout round. Bank balance is looking incredibly healthy now, mostly down to my chairman selling my first choice striker behind my back. Tiajnin (who have been bidding left right and centre for over 6 weeks for a good number of my players) offered 9m for him, Mr Chairman accepted but I protested, he backed down. A week later they came back with an 11m bid which the chairman accepted and wasn't backing down from. 3 days before the Copenhagen game and just after the Swedish Cup group stage commenced, I am now left with two strikers to fit my 442 formation. Plenty of money to replace him with but a huge lack of striking talent across my scout reports and Sweden. Still trying my best to stick with Swedish players, my squad of 24 consists of 21 of them, 1 Dane, 1 Norwegian and an Albanian. Only 3 of them are older than 26 so a very young squad in general. I'm lucky as there is a lot of Swedish talent playing in bigger leagues who are just about realistic enough to join us.

Another arse is that I now have to name my 25 for the Europa League knockout rounds, I have just been in my off-season and with player sales my European squad is now down to 14, and I am only allowed to make 3 additions to it. So with a few U21 players added, I have a registered squad of 19 :/ Which in typical FM fashion has prompted a couple of my new signings to hate me and refuse to understand I had no choice

I've just had I think the unluckiest European exit I've ever seen. It's absolutely astonishing what's panned out.

We finished 3rd last season so went into the Europa Conference League. Four pissing rounds of qualifying before the groups. I need to help build Poland's coefficient up though so we'll definitely be going for it. No problems. We make the group stages pretty much at a canter, pushing aside, in order, Sfintul Gheorghe (Moldova), KAS Eupen (Belgium), BATE Borisov (Belarus) and Vikingur Reykjavik (Iceland).

We are given a group of AaB (Denmark), Krasnodar (Russia) and Shakhter Soligorsk (Belarus). To me, this was a relatively generous draw, but not one that was beyond us to progress. Krasnodar in my opinion have the best squad, then it's a toss up between us and AaB, but Soligorsk aren't total dross either.

We kick off by drawing 1-1 at home to Krasnodar despite outplaying them throughout and having a red card in the first half. We miss a late penalty. Soligorsk beat AaB 3-2 at home.

We then draw 1-1 at Soligorsk and tbh, we really should've won that as well. Krasnodar 0-2 AaB.

Third group game, we win 0-2 at AaB. We go top of the group. Krasnodar beat Soligorsk 3-1.

Fourth group game is a reverse of the third. Soligorsk and Krasnodar draw 0-0. We lose 0-1 to AaB to a very late penalty after yet another frustrating game in which we largely dominate. This leaves the table:

AaB 6

Krasnodar 5

Wisla Krakow 5

Soligorsk 5

So you have a ridiculously tight table already.

Matchday five we go to Krasnodar. We're rubbish for the opening half hour and end up 2 down, and by that point I'm starting to concede we're actually probably going out here, but we fight back, two quite late wondergoals and we nick a 2-2 draw, and to be honest if they'd played another 10 I think we'd have won it. AaB have beaten Soligorsk 2-1 so they're on 9, us and Krasnodar both go up to 6 points, and Soligorsk are on 5, but we actually go above Krasnodar as by drawing 2-2 away there, we've beaten them on head to head as we'd drawn 1-1 at home. So we go into the final day 2nd. Soligorsk can still qualify if they win away here and Krasnodar don't win. I just think if we win, we'll be fine.

But then it occurred to me that actually, we could still go out with a win.

If we win, and Krasnodar win, that leaves all three on 9 points which creates a three way head to head. This means AaB have already qualified, as they've already won this due to having 6 points, whereas in this instance us and Krasnodar would only have 5 points, but our goal difference is two better.

So therefore, I realised that if Krasnodar won by 3, we were out regardless.

image.thumb.png.4a342945fa2a69192a414e22c9dde6ba.png

Absolutely disgustingly bad luck. I am furious lol 

• Haha 2

On 03/05/2021 at 00:36, moore_94 said:

I started a save with Coalville Town a couple of months ago, back to back promotions all the way until League 1, lost a bit of interest and started my Palermo save

Might have to start a save in a really obscure country with a crap national team, try and build up the league and the country etc.

Got this through gamepass yesterday (didn't realize it was up there) and I'm not finding it so easy. Trying to get Truro up through the leagues and my strikers just cannot finish for toffee.

Which brings me to the point of xG being in the game, which is just another way of it giving you that almighty kick in the goolies after its just screwed you over, AGAIN!

I do think the xG on a game by game basis is a bit misleading, and this can apply to real life as well - you have to take into context the motives of a team. Imagine you go 1-0 up early doors, do you really need to absolutely bombard the opposition?

My Wisla system is bad for underperforming xG but it's no coincidence, my Annecy system was good for overperforming it. Having a load of potshots can be very misleading.

On 19/06/2021 at 20:34, Walkers said:

Bit miffed. Had a great season last season by winning the Swedish Cup against AIK on their own patch, and winning the league after a tense season long battle against the same team. Only lost twice over the course of 30 games, both times to AIK. Also had what looked to be a difficult Europa League group in Sevilla, Salzburg and Braga. Surprised myself and finished 2nd, 8pts behind Sevilla who were faultless but 6pts ahead of Braga in 3rd. Got Copenhagen in the first knockout round. Bank balance is looking incredibly healthy now, mostly down to my chairman selling my first choice striker behind my back. Tiajnin (who have been bidding left right and centre for over 6 weeks for a good number of my players) offered 9m for him, Mr Chairman accepted but I protested, he backed down. A week later they came back with an 11m bid which the chairman accepted and wasn't backing down from. 3 days before the Copenhagen game and just after the Swedish Cup group stage commenced, I am now left with two strikers to fit my 442 formation. Plenty of money to replace him with but a huge lack of striking talent across my scout reports and Sweden. Still trying my best to stick with Swedish players, my squad of 24 consists of 21 of them, 1 Dane, 1 Norwegian and an Albanian. Only 3 of them are older than 26 so a very young squad in general. I'm lucky as there is a lot of Swedish talent playing in bigger leagues who are just about realistic enough to join us.

Another arse is that I now have to name my 25 for the Europa League knockout rounds, I have just been in my off-season and with player sales my European squad is now down to 14, and I am only allowed to make 3 additions to it. So with a few U21 players added, I have a registered squad of 19 :/ Which in typical FM fashion has prompted a couple of my new signings to hate me and refuse to understand I had no choice

So to summarize my career so far

19/20 - Middelfart in Danish 3rd tier, 2nd position, not promoted

20/21 - Middelfart in Danish 3rd tier, 2nd position, promoted, then left at the end of my contract

21/22 - Silkeborg for final months of season in Danish 2nd tier, finish 3rd in Championship group, not promoted

22/23 - Silkeborg in Danish 2nd tier, finish 1st, promoted

23/24 - Silkeborg in Danish Superliga, finish 8th then leave at the end of my contract

End of 2024 and the Swedish season, take the Elfsborg job who had just finished 10th

2025 - Swedish Cup runners up and 3rd in the league, 3 pts off top

2026 - Swedish Cup winners and Premier Divison winners, knocked out in the Europa League round of 16 in 26/27

2027 - Premier Division winners, 3rd in Champions League group stage 27/28, knocked out in Europa League first knockout round

2028 - Swedish Cup semi finalists, Premier Division winners, currently in Champions League group stage for 28/29 season

Haven't shared anything for the past two seasons, so 2027 was fairly straight forward winning the league by 6pts. Played AIK on the last day at home who could stop me winning the league, thankfully they didn't beat me 7-0, in fact I won 1-0. Finished 3rd in a Champions League group consisting of Inter, Spurs and Zenit. Had the chance to finish 2nd ahead of Spurs if I beat them 1-0 or by two clear goals in the final game but didn't. Knocked out by Real Sociedad in the first knockout round of the Europa. Swedish Cup was a bit of a disaster at the start of that season, losing out to 2nd Division winners Mjallby on goal difference in the group stage. The start of the European knockout rounds coincides with the Swedish Cup group stage so was a bit of rotating going on. Signed Ian Heitkamp, an 18yr old Swedish fella playing at Heerenveen to replace my star striker which was a gamble that paid off big time. Scored 22 in 32, along with Joachim Rothmann Superking bagging a similar figure. Again a lack of strikers on the market, begged Heerenveen to let me loan him for the 2nd season but they insisted on wanting to give him a chance on their first team. Offered 2m to have him on loan for the season, they said no. Gave up, he went home, decided to see if they'd changed their stance and they had, back to the normal 100% wages and a very modest monthly fee, snap. Also arriving permanently after a succesful loan spell as emergency first choice GK after my main was ruled out for the season was Melkur Ellborg, after Aab insisted I pay £4 (four English money pounds) to make the loan permanent at the end of the season. He's gone on to be my first choice GK, but can deffo upgrade on him

2028 started positively by safely navigating a fairly difficult Swedish Cup group of Mjallby again, Goteborg and some nobodies. Got through to the Semi Final away at Djurgardens who scored a 94th minute equaliser, and who then went on to win 17-16 on penalties (seventeen-sixteen). Done a good job here of replicating Leicester in the way that i've signed a good few players that I've monitored and wanted to sign for 12 months or more previous. No big sales this winter but spent 5m to strengthen the squad.

The League season can be split into three parts. Won my first seven games of the season yet was only about 3 or 4pts clear of 4th. Took 18pts from the next available 36, falling 7pts behind leaders AIK who had played a game less. Then won 10 of my last 11, failing only to beat AIK (drew 1-1), who themselves only took 9pts from the last 24. Was looking to be an interesting three way scrap on the final day between ourselves, AIK and Malmo who had to play each other on said final day, but Malmo dropped out of contention the game before and then beat AIK to steal 2nd from them. Been here four seasons now and the final handful of games of the season are very congested if you're in Europe. Both Malmo and AIK had their final 5 games + 1 European match on the Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday then Saturday. I was able to avoid it, I decided to basically throw my home game against Bayern to keep players fit for Norrkoping the game after and somehow won 3-0 lol Drew and lost to Lyon/Man Utd respectively so that group is quite tight at the minute.

Downside is that despite my overachieving in Europe, Sweden have lost their Champions League group stage spot so we'll have to qualify for it next August. Two years of Champions League money and general sensible management has seen our bank balance rise from about 4m in 2024 to 44m in 2028, wage budget from 65k to 419k yet i'm here only spending 100k of it. My squad is still fully Swedish except for a Norwegian and a Dane but feel i'm going to have to move away from that now to properly progress as a club. Last winter I reached out as far as Finland and signed a CB who I loaned straight to Norway, feel he can make an impression next year. I'm still only a "favoured personnel" which bothers me greatly, especially since a young lad who I signed last summer who has hardly pulled up any trees has randomly appeared on the list with me. However David Edvardsson, utter midfield maestro is already a legend. 53 assists in all competitions in 3 seasons, average ratings of 7.54, 7.88 and 7.75. I'm happy for him. I think if the Rosenborg job became available I would go for it, feel like I have unfinished business there after getting sacked like six months into the season when I last managed there on FM 14/15ish. Swedish league is very enjoyable though and is very competitive, can't help but feel moving to Norway would be a minor step down

**** **** i've just noticed the Rosenborg managers job status is precarious

**** **** me i've just been battered but won 1-0 away to Bayern lol lol

Edited by Walkers
  • Like 3

Great fun when you start hitting this point with all the youth players you sign and hoard... quite a few just about ready to push for my 1st team squad

The players below cost a total of £9.08m, now worth a total of £29.1m - should be £20m profit minimum even if none of them make it into my 1st team squad

image.png.70a4ef2e26525eaadd8eb73a439495a3.png

Edited by moore_94

17 hours ago, Walkers said:

So to summarize my career so far

19/20 - Middelfart in Danish 3rd tier, 2nd position, not promoted

20/21 - Middelfart in Danish 3rd tier, 2nd position, promoted, then left at the end of my contract

21/22 - Silkeborg for final months of season in Danish 2nd tier, finish 3rd in Championship group, not promoted

22/23 - Silkeborg in Danish 2nd tier, finish 1st, promoted

23/24 - Silkeborg in Danish Superliga, finish 8th then leave at the end of my contract

End of 2024 and the Swedish season, take the Elfsborg job who had just finished 10th

2025 - Swedish Cup runners up and 3rd in the league, 3 pts off top

2026 - Swedish Cup winners and Premier Divison winners, knocked out in the Europa League round of 16 in 26/27

2027 - Premier Division winners, 3rd in Champions League group stage 27/28, knocked out in Europa League first knockout round

2028 - Swedish Cup semi finalists, Premier Division winners, currently in Champions League group stage for 28/29 season

Haven't shared anything for the past two seasons, so 2027 was fairly straight forward winning the league by 6pts. Played AIK on the last day at home who could stop me winning the league, thankfully they didn't beat me 7-0, in fact I won 1-0. Finished 3rd in a Champions League group consisting of Inter, Spurs and Zenit. Had the chance to finish 2nd ahead of Spurs if I beat them 1-0 or by two clear goals in the final game but didn't. Knocked out by Real Sociedad in the first knockout round of the Europa. Swedish Cup was a bit of a disaster at the start of that season, losing out to 2nd Division winners Mjallby on goal difference in the group stage. The start of the European knockout rounds coincides with the Swedish Cup group stage so was a bit of rotating going on. Signed Ian Heitkamp, an 18yr old Swedish fella playing at Heerenveen to replace my star striker which was a gamble that paid off big time. Scored 22 in 32, along with Joachim Rothmann Superking bagging a similar figure. Again a lack of strikers on the market, begged Heerenveen to let me loan him for the 2nd season but they insisted on wanting to give him a chance on their first team. Offered 2m to have him on loan for the season, they said no. Gave up, he went home, decided to see if they'd changed their stance and they had, back to the normal 100% wages and a very modest monthly fee, snap. Also arriving permanently after a succesful loan spell as emergency first choice GK after my main was ruled out for the season was Melkur Ellborg, after Aab insisted I pay £4 (four English money pounds) to make the loan permanent at the end of the season. He's gone on to be my first choice GK, but can deffo upgrade on him

2028 started positively by safely navigating a fairly difficult Swedish Cup group of Mjallby again, Goteborg and some nobodies. Got through to the Semi Final away at Djurgardens who scored a 94th minute equaliser, and who then went on to win 17-16 on penalties (seventeen-sixteen). Done a good job here of replicating Leicester in the way that i've signed a good few players that I've monitored and wanted to sign for 12 months or more previous. No big sales this winter but spent 5m to strengthen the squad.

The League season can be split into three parts. Won my first seven games of the season yet was only about 3 or 4pts clear of 4th. Took 18pts from the next available 36, falling 7pts behind leaders AIK who had played a game less. Then won 10 of my last 11, failing only to beat AIK (drew 1-1), who themselves only took 9pts from the last 24. Was looking to be an interesting three way scrap on the final day between ourselves, AIK and Malmo who had to play each other on said final day, but Malmo dropped out of contention the game before and then beat AIK to steal 2nd from them. Been here four seasons now and the final handful of games of the season are very congested if you're in Europe. Both Malmo and AIK had their final 5 games + 1 European match on the Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday then Saturday. I was able to avoid it, I decided to basically throw my home game against Bayern to keep players fit for Norrkoping the game after and somehow won 3-0 lol Drew and lost to Lyon/Man Utd respectively so that group is quite tight at the minute.

Downside is that despite my overachieving in Europe, Sweden have lost their Champions League group stage spot so we'll have to qualify for it next August. Two years of Champions League money and general sensible management has seen our bank balance rise from about 4m in 2024 to 44m in 2028, wage budget from 65k to 419k yet i'm here only spending 100k of it. My squad is still fully Swedish except for a Norwegian and a Dane but feel i'm going to have to move away from that now to properly progress as a club. Last winter I reached out as far as Finland and signed a CB who I loaned straight to Norway, feel he can make an impression next year. I'm still only a "favoured personnel" which bothers me greatly, especially since a young lad who I signed last summer who has hardly pulled up any trees has randomly appeared on the list with me. However David Edvardsson, utter midfield maestro is already a legend. 53 assists in all competitions in 3 seasons, average ratings of 7.54, 7.88 and 7.75. I'm happy for him. I think if the Rosenborg job became available I would go for it, feel like I have unfinished business there after getting sacked like six months into the season when I last managed there on FM 14/15ish. Swedish league is very enjoyable though and is very competitive, can't help but feel moving to Norway would be a minor step down

**** **** i've just noticed the Rosenborg managers job status is precarious

**** **** me i've just been battered but won 1-0 away to Bayern lol lol

**** me just deserved won 1-0 at Lyon to qualify for the CL knockout rounds with 1 game to spare lol 1 win away from topping the group too

Teams are being weird on here. I've bid for a couple of players playing at Copenhagen/Midgetland, good players but not potentially world class at all, I bid there value which is a couple of million and they return saying they want 188m/99m respectively. What planet are the devs living on? There's also a striker for AIK who seemingly just refuse to do any sort of business with me. He's worth 1.5m, solid player yet they reject any bid up to 10m for him. No minimum fee release clause, yet he's only played like 15 times in three years, starting only one league game. Signing players is becoming such a headache, not sure if i'm just being too picky or what. Bigger headache is that the Norwegian season has finally finished and the Rosenborg job is now available.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Walkers said:

**** me just deserved won 1-0 at Lyon to qualify for the CL knockout rounds with 1 game to spare lol 1 win away from topping the group too

Teams are being weird on here. I've bid for a couple of players playing at Copenhagen/Midgetland, good players but not potentially world class at all, I bid there value which is a couple of million and they return saying they want 188m/99m respectively. What planet are the devs living on? There's also a striker for AIK who seemingly just refuse to do any sort of business with me. He's worth 1.5m, solid player yet they reject any bid up to 10m for him. No minimum fee release clause, yet he's only played like 15 times in three years, starting only one league game. Signing players is becoming such a headache, not sure if i'm just being too picky or what. Bigger headache is that the Norwegian season has finally finished and the Rosenborg job is now available.

I think the stupid asking prices is basically the way devs have done it to show clubs effectively telling you to F off lol

In my Palermo save I always have a look at the Danish leagues around christmas, managing to pick up loads of quality youth players for next to nothing

The below players joined when they were 16 and cost a total of £15.5k, now worth about £5m

image.png.c1eef2aa657b369b6bc1d6b52ad0134e.png

This guy below is actually now my starting striker in 2028, signed for just £21.5k from FC København in Jan 2024

image.thumb.png.3ba288dbd954e74aa59cdf199acded3c.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Yeah its strange how some players have contracts that run to December when the season runs in line with the rest of Europe.

I beat Man Utd 1-0 in my final game to top the group, despite my game breaking at half time and not being able to make subs/touchline shouts lol Topped a group containing Bayern, Man Utd and Lyon having only had 1pt from 2 games lol I kept 5 bloody clean sheets too. I'm still in the mindset of just being here to take the money and run, not competing and winning. Spent 8.5m on Rapid Vienna's 25yo striker Yusuf Demir, 4x greater than the previous record transfer from a Swedish club. He's also on nearly 3x more than any other player which I don't like but the transition has to happen at some point. Only just found out I can offer up to 66k per week for players, my highest paid player before this winter was 8k lol Also signed a GK for 1.5m from Vikky Plzen, and a LB on loan from Copenhagen. But now my time has come to leave as Rosenborg have finally got back to me nearly a month after applying for the job, offering me the job. Chinese clubs are bombarding me for below par offers for my best players (still at Elfsborg) and i'm a bit concerned once i'm gone the board will end up accepting them. Seems that Valerenga are the top club in Norway now, Rosenborg finished 4th but did just win the Norwegian Cup. Taking my assistant and 2 coaches with me, 8m transfer budget and 210k wage. Can deffo work with that. Spent the last godknows how many hours trying to prepare shit for Elfsborg for the new season on the possibility I might not get the Rosenborg job, now i've probably got twice the work to do to get my head around all these new players lol Risky move because i'm very much into Elfsborg, know the players, youth players, built good backroom staff, also ditching them having just made the pissing CL knock out rounds lol But I wanna move around and win a few different leagues, one day I will go back to Denmark to try and win the Superliga.

Also noticed I only seem to manage "borg" clubs

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Yeah its strange how some players have contracts that run to December when the season runs in line with the rest of Europe.

I beat Man Utd 1-0 in my final game to top the group, despite my game breaking at half time and not being able to make subs/touchline shouts lol Topped a group containing Bayern, Man Utd and Lyon having only had 1pt from 2 games lol I kept 5 bloody clean sheets too. I'm still in the mindset of just being here to take the money and run, not competing and winning. Spent 8.5m on Rapid Vienna's 25yo striker Yusuf Demir, 4x greater than the previous record transfer from a Swedish club. He's also on nearly 3x more than any other player which I don't like but the transition has to happen at some point. Only just found out I can offer up to 66k per week for players, my highest paid player before this winter was 8k lol Also signed a GK for 1.5m from Vikky Plzen, and a LB on loan from Copenhagen. But now my time has come to leave as Rosenborg have finally got back to me nearly a month after applying for the job, offering me the job. Chinese clubs are bombarding me for below par offers for my best players (still at Elfsborg) and i'm a bit concerned once i'm gone the board will end up accepting them. Seems that Valerenga are the top club in Norway now, Rosenborg finished 4th but did just win the Norwegian Cup. Taking my assistant and 2 coaches with me, 8m transfer budget and 210k wage. Can deffo work with that. Spent the last godknows how many hours trying to prepare shit for Elfsborg for the new season on the possibility I might not get the Rosenborg job, now i've probably got twice the work to do to get my head around all these new players lol Risky move because i'm very much into Elfsborg, know the players, youth players, built good backroom staff, also ditching them having just made the pissing CL knock out rounds lol But I wanna move around and win a few different leagues, one day I will go back to Denmark to try and win the Superliga.

Also noticed I only seem to manage "borg" clubs

Aalborg or Viborg for the title win!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shen said:

Aalborg or Viborg for the title win!

I have been Aab before but we're talking probably the early FM days, maybe even Championship Manager days but a lot time ago nonetheless. We'll see lol Surprised at how bad Brondby are on here

Just trying to figure why the Norwegian season starts a month earlier and finishes a month later than in Sweden, I don't see one midweek match in the previous season so thats good. The cup runs through the season and there are seven rounds including the final so thats a downside compared to Sweden. Also no major summer break, usually got the summer tournament off in Sweden but see nothing more than a couple of weekends off in mid-June here. Infact looking more closely I see about a month break from early June>July, but there are a couple of Cup rounds thrown in the middle of it so clearly its not a big deal in Norway lol

well we won the next game and got to the final, but it was scheduled 2 days later, and my opponents got 10 days of rest between fixtures. doesnt seem fair really. lost 3-1. another season in the isthmian league awaits

Quick question slightly on topic, iv been playing football manager since the champ man days and happily bought each version of the game year after year but stopped at fm14. Most the years didn’t really feel like much change, question is now though is it worth coming up to date with fm21? Is there that much difference between fm14 to fm21? Not that fussed about having up to date players at clubs as usually have long saves that end up being just regens 

18 minutes ago, NorthWalesFox said:

Quick question slightly on topic, iv been playing football manager since the champ man days and happily bought each version of the game year after year but stopped at fm14. Most the years didn’t really feel like much change, question is now though is it worth coming up to date with fm21? Is there that much difference between fm14 to fm21? Not that fussed about having up to date players at clubs as usually have long saves that end up being just regens 

You don't feel a major difference year on year. The changes are incremental, but in your case I feel there would be a massive difference from FM14 to FM21. You'll find some things are the same or similar while other stuff will be new, like team dynamics, player promises, analytics etc while the game engine is very different as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I am actually considering this...

image.thumb.png.552b649c6922081d077bef787ce3728a.png

image.thumb.png.63a53060345d4f46c543a2f8d54c60a5.png

What do you play him as? He's obviously top tier, but for £150m, you can buy many wonderkids. All depends on the size of your database I'd say.

17 minutes ago, shen said:

What do you play him as? He's obviously top tier, but for £150m, you can buy many wonderkids. All depends on the size of your database I'd say.

I use him as Mezzala (attack)

It is probably the one position I don't really have any youth quite ready to step into yet (some not far off), and I already have money to spend on wonderkids (I am at the point where I don't really buy first team players anymore and can rely on a wonderkid coming through)

Told them to do one, it is 2029 and he has a contract until 2033 - with club option to extend by 2 years, so he is stuck here until 2035 anyway

Edited by moore_94