Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2021

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Outstanding work!!

No problem haha

I wouldn't touch Daka on this years FM with that dribbling (it doesn't seem to develop much if at all either)

I would get Soumare though, can play in quite a few different roles with his stats (which is why I made sure to get him on a free as soon as he was available in my Elche save!)

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

No problem haha

I wouldn't touch Daka on this years FM with that dribbling (it doesn't seem to develop much if at all either)

I would get Soumare though, can play in quite a few different roles with his stats (which is why I made sure to get him on a free as soon as he was available in my Elche save!)

I've not played FM for about 7 years. The stats then seemed to be more generous perhaps? Both look good rather than great to me, but I remember regens on fm11 that were just off the scale 😅

Daka hammered my Wisla side in Europe last season which put me out, playing for Leicester, would you believe.

image.thumb.png.eb3483abe1e43c0f34634ef62a8a1395.png

image.thumb.png.824a09fe4ff2897fbb9777f7e79180e6.png

Daka is good but slightly limited as well. Soumare is somebody I bought on 20 and he was a 7/10 player. Looks similar on this as well, really.

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Has anyone downloaded a transfer update pack and started a save with us? Be interested to see what fans are doing with tactics with the new players included.  

They are unlikely to be made at this stage - usually they're done once the transfer window closes otherwise you'd have daily/weekly updates which isn't enough time for most to play long enough until their save is effectively outdated again.

7 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I've been watching various YouTube vids where people have got transfer updates so they're definitely out there. 

These updates are the ones I usually use (quite a lot of Youtubers use them as well I believe), up to date as of a couple of days ago

Edited by moore_94

It is now 27th July 2030 in my game - Officially 10 years spent with Palermo! We are now the dominant force in Italy, winning all domestic trophies in Italy 2 years in a row, yet the Champions League is the one that still eludes us.

2020/21 - 1st in Serie C, Serie C Super Cup Winners

2021/22 - 1st in Serie B

2022/23 - 13th in Serie A

2023/24 - 7th in Serie A

2024/25 - 5th in Serie A

2025/26 - 6th in Serie A, Coppa Italia Winners

2026/27 - 4th in Serie A, Italian Super Cup Winners

2027/28 - 1st in Serie A, Europa League Winners, European Super Cup Winners

2028/29 - 1st in Serie A, Coppa Italia Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners

2029/30 - 1st in Serie A, Coppa Italia Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners

image.thumb.png.1e5873ed9cc6b24cd78856bfafe97ccc.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Might sound daft but what attributes do I look at for defenders passing? IE not accuracy but one of my centre half often dallies on the ball and ends up getting tackled. Is it composure? I have seen that the passing attribute is just the ability to find another player.

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Might sound daft but what attributes do I look at for defenders passing? IE not accuracy but one of my centre half often dallies on the ball and ends up getting tackled. Is it composure? I have seen that the passing attribute is just the ability to find another player.

Composure, Anticipation, and decisions I would think

They get highlighted as key attributes for ball play defenders as well

• Like 1

On 12/07/2021 at 22:50, Walkers said:

So just finished year 2031. Thought it couldn't get much worse than how last season ended, but it absolutely did. As mentioned above I started the season perfectly, won my first 10 games and by the 20th game i'd won 16 and drew 4, yet had Valerenga only a few points behind. Was knocked out of the 30/31 Europa League in the round of 16, losing to Spurs having once again got the better of Ludogorets the round previous. Navigated my way through the early rounds of the Norwegian Cup, strangely having a sequence of fixtures of that went Start (Cup)>Start(Lge)>Brann(Cup)>Brann(Lg) all away from home (Start are a team). Also made the CL Group stages for a 2nd year running, beating Vicky Plzen, Anderlecht and AIK, the latter with a 88th minute winner without which we'd be spending the rest of the year in the Europa. Was rewarded with an incredibly generous draw of Feyenoord, Barcelona and Bologna(!?!?). Barca were the 2nd seed, so it could have been even better.

Anyway the final third of the season happened, the FM switch was flicked. Long story cut a bit shorter, won 5 of my last 10 in the league. As what seems to happen every season i've experienced in Sweden/Norway there is a title deciding match at the very end of the season (or penultimate game in this case). I go to Valerenga 1pt ahead, +2 GD over them. By this game the last dozen or so all seemed a struggle, this was no different we got battered 4-0. Didn't bother making any subs and just accepted it. Annoyingly the winning margin was quite a big deal as Valerenga were at home to Viking on the final day who could have been in title contention themselves had they not lost at Molde on the same matchday. We were relying on a Valerenga defeat, or a draw and a 6 goal swing when we faced Haugesund. We both won. In the middle of all this we disgracefully lost the Norwegian Cup semi final to Fredrikstad. Drew our first game at Feyenoord in the CL which was alright but got battered at home by Bologna (got the Italian league loaded up so they're a little overpowered), lost 2-0 at Barca with 10 men for half the match. Drew 0-0 in the return leg, beat Feyenoord at home which left me in a position of needing to beat Bologna away to progress through, we drew 1-1.

Told myself i'd resign as the end of the CL group stages but dunno, feel like im running from the challenge however I am incredibly ****ed off that i've been here 3 years and they seem to have overtaken us again despite winning the double in my first season here. I've got a good number of youngsters coming through, i've decided i'll give it one more year (probably maximum) and sign a few older heads. I have Chinese clubs bidding left right and centre for my players, one of which (Lars Petter Neple) who I signed from Tromso only a year ago, attracted a bid of nearly 40m despite only being worth 1m. It got to 34m so I said 40 and I want him back on loan for the season, they said 32 and loan back but I said no. Slightly regretting it now but the season is about to start and I feel I'd struggle to replace him. Had my first EVER testimonial match for a player that left a year ago. Wondered why a bunch of random players appeared at the bottom of my friendly against Genk. I planned it as a genuine pre-season match without even realising other players would join him, so I stuffed them all on the bench (including the player whos testimonial it was) and brought them on for the final 10mins lol

Always good when you have youngsters coming through and you feel on top of their development, knowing what level they're at and being able to loan them to decent clubs. Had a youngster go to Djugardens of Sweden last season and impress massively against my own expectations. Had another one (Roar Sorheim) that has been here during my whole time here who has been last choice CM who suddenly emerged last year and looks a player. However there is a lack of talent in Norwegian football and with fairly strict league registration rules I don't see how I can take them very far. Might contemplate going into international management with Norway/Sweden as its a Euros year.

Been away a week so no big progress. Did turn it on earlier to start the 2032 season. Drew my first four games, and went out to Marseille in the Europa round of 16 despite edging both games. Continued to stutter in the league including another drubbing at Voldemort FC, played a couple more including my first win at Molde before resigning 7 games into the season. Was minorly interested in a job in Italy, around a mid-table sort of level but was mainly on the look out for the Norway or Sweden job after the 2032 Euros had finished. Sadly none came up, a really intriguing Bologna job was available, declared my interest but never applied, was offered an interview but answered it a little too honestly and they said no. Norway/Sweden jobs didn't become available but I spotted suddenly the Copenhagen job was available, so here I am back in Denmark one game into the season (the tit who left lost the first game) but I won my first game at home to Midtjylland. Three year contract and bought Tobias Linderoth along with me for a 3rd time as my assistant as well as a few coaches. Will probably do a couple of years here and look to move into an international job whenever (if ever..) they become available.

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/how-were-introducing-womens-football-football-manager#desktop

Miles was all over the media yesterday to announce they are going to incorporate the women's game into a future version of FM. He stressed it won't be this year and the article below describes some of the challenges in doing so.

A good move I think - anything to enhance the profile of the womens game can only be a good thing.

He also said that SI will be sponsoring Leicester City Ladies team too!

Feedback on Twitter is mostly positive!

Whenever I mention women’s football on social media, people inevitably respond by asking when we’re going to release a women’s football version of Football Manager. Up until now, I’ve always replied with vague answers such as “When we do it, we’ll do it properly”.

What I haven’t said, because we tend to keep our plans under wraps, is that we’ve been working on women’s football in the background for some time now. A few people inside football are aware of this, as we’ve been talking to them about it behind the scenes, but now I believe that the time is right to go public with our plans.

How we're introducing women's football into Football Manager

Before I get into the detail, though, I would like to make one thing incredibly clear… we have NO interest whatsoever in making a standalone women’s football version of FM.

What we are doing is adding women’s football to FM... one sport, one game. FM players will be able to move seamlessly from managing a men’s team to a women’s team and back again. Women’s football will be a part of the living, breathing world that constitutes every one of your FM saves; that world will just be whole lot bigger and a little more varied.

We also know that adding women’s football to Football Manager is going to cost millions and that the short-term return it delivers will be minimal. But that’s not the point.

There’s no hiding that there’s currently a glass ceiling for women’s football and we want to do what we can to help smash through it. We believe in equality for all and we want to be part of the solution. We want to be a part of the process that puts women’s football on an equal footing with the men’s game. We know that we’re not alone in this – the historic TV deal that Sky and the BBC recently agreed with WSL in England is proof of that – but we intend to do everything we can to get women’s football to where it deserves to be.

We know that our voice is very powerful and we want to use it for good.

Longer term, as the women’s game grows in popularity, the financial rewards may come, but at the moment we’re embarking on this journey because we know it’s the right thing to do.

So let’s dig a little into the details...

One request we’ve had over the years is to release a women’s database that works with the existing FM. This simply wouldn’t work, as there’s a lot more to adding women’s football to FM than simply replacing the male players with female players, but the question of women’s data is an interesting one, so let’s start there.

First of all, it’s going to take some time to build a comprehensive global database of women’s football. Our existing database has taken 28 years to build (so far) and there’s a lot of info in there that we need to research when adding just one team, let alone multiple leagues.

Women's Football Mo-Cap Session

To get our women’s database right we will have to examine every single in-game attribute and define exactly how we judge the data; attributes such as pace, acceleration and agility will likely stay with the same range, but some attributes may need a different scale. These attributes also feed into our match engine of course, and work done in this area (for example, looking at height of players and how that may affect how they play – such as aiming shots higher if a goalkeeper is smaller) will be of benefit for the match engine overall.

And data, of course, is just one of many elements that are going to need careful consideration.

For example, we already have female character models in the game, but these currently only represent staff members – and our in-game staff models are relatively basic and require a limited number of animations. We have thousands of ‘motion captured’ animations for our male footballers and when you apply many of these animations onto female bodies… well… they kind of move like cowboys.

Women’s body shapes are different to men’s and so is their bone structure, so we have no choice but to go back to the beginning and recreate all of our existing motion captured animation data using female players. That’s not just a case of going into a motion capture studio for a couple of days either – it takes months to clean up and perfect the data generated by each motion capture session and get it looking right in the match engine.

Our in-game female 3D models, historically, are also not as advanced as the male versions and women’s football kits are also different (once again due to those different body shapes) so there’s more work to be done there too. Our art and animation teams have been growing over the last couple of years with this extra work in mind.

It doesn’t stop there either… the transfer system in women’s football is also different to the men’s, as are the financial and wage structures. We will also have to accommodate the unique rules of many of the women’s leagues.

Then there are other questions that we have to ask ourselves, such as how detailed should we go initially? There is a lot of existing literature available about the impact of the menstrual cycle on training and injuries, but how do we incorporate this without it having a major effect on gameplay? And what about pregnancy? If we have pregnant players and staff in game, do we need different 3D models for the different stages?

And then there’s the in-game text and translation to be considered. You can already play the game as a male or female manager, so most staff ‘strings’ (the term used for phrases in game that refer to a character, whether playable or otherwise) are already in place for both male and female characters. However, as all of the current in-game footballers are male, all of the strings relating to them are gender specific.

This leaves us with more than 100,000 strings to rewrite… and then translate into 19 languages (which works out to be approximately 3,000,000 words). This is a simpler task for some languages than it is for others; Danish, for example, has no adjectival agreement or other gender-specific grammar considerations, so we should in theory be able to batch translate ‘he’ to ‘she’ (for example) and then go through each string via the ‘localisation QA’ process to see what was missed. With many other languages (including French and German) that’s simply not possible and each string will have to be retranslated from scratch.

That process is going to take up a lot of time, as well as generating the bulk of the cost.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this piece, we’ve been working on this project for quite some time already. I’ve had many, many conversations with people who work in all areas of women’s football and have built up relationships with some amazing people in the sport who will be helping us realise this dream.

Women's Footballers in Mo-Cap Suits

In terms of practical steps, we’ve already completed our first two motion capture sessions with the London-based twin professionals, Rosie and Mollie Kmita. Given the restrictions applied to motion capture during a pandemic it was essential that we were able to work with two people who shared a ‘bubble’ and Rosie and Mollie provided the perfect solution, as well as being fantastic footballers. This, of course, is just the start of the ‘mocap’ process and there will be plenty more sessions carried out over the coming months, including specific goalkeeper sessions.

One member of the SI team who is already deeply engrossed in this project is our newly-appointed head of research for women’s football, Tina Keech. Tina, a qualified coach and former head of research and analysis at Smartodds, has already started the process of building our women’s database.

Our design team is about to start work on taking the information we’ve gathered to date and turning that into specific tasks and a full design document. As with most of FM’s features, that document will give us a multi-year roadmap for engineering tasks. Nothing in FM is ever finished – there is always more we can add – and the same will be the case with women’s football. It won’t be a case of just adding it, then forgetting about it, but it will continue to grow along with the rest of the world that we create for you to manage in.

Of course, many of the tasks mentioned so far can run simultaneously, which will shorten the timeline, but we are realistic that bringing women’s football to FM is going to be a multi-year project. At this stage we don’t know exactly how long the process will take so we can’t say exactly which version of FM will see women’s football make its debut, but rest assured that our plan is to make this happen as soon as we possibly can, whilst ensuring that you are still getting all the features you’d expect from new versions of FM by adding resources to the existing team.

I mentioned earlier in the blog that the cost of this project will be substantial. To help offset some of those costs we have already started conversations with some potential commercial partners who share our vision and who will be able to offer financial help in return for a wide integration of their brand into FM.

But we’re also committed to being a commercial partner for women’s football. We have ongoing partnerships with AFC Wimbledon Ladies & Girls and Watford Women as part of our deals with their men’s teams. But that’s not enough. So, today I’m also proud to announce that we’ve signed a commercial partnership agreement for the 2021/22 season with Leicester City Women, which will see FM branding feature on the dugout and interview boards for the club.

I’d like to finish by saying that I hope these blogs can become a semi-regular feature. We know that last year’s piece which explained how COVID 19 was going to be handled in FM21 was very popular and many of you appreciated the transparency, so we’ll look to ‘pull back the curtain’ a little more in the future.

Thanks for reading – I hope you all join in with us on what is going to be a fascinating journey.

Cheers,

Miles

That's a great read and great initiative by SI. My first thought was it should be easy to replicate, but it will be interesting to find out what attribute differences they will decide on.
If they were to develop the financial environment in the game and make that more dynamic and volatile as well, then it could be a challenge to build the women's game into a global brand (and also add an extra challenge to the men's game).

Also, that's a high profile sponsorship for both LCFC Women and SI. Pretty cool :)

On 18/07/2021 at 23:07, Far Post Gerry said:

So, my fourth season in the Championship with Exeter, after three agonising seasons (6th, 7th, 7th). I'm now 8 points clear with 10 games to go. Surely I can't balls this one up...

ExeterTableFeb26.png

Done. Exeter in the Premier League - only took six years (felt like longer). Annoyingly, I have to play at Bournemouth in my first season because (and this made me chuckle), it's a Premier League standard stadium. New all-seater for Exeter due to be completed next year. Anyway, Liam Cullen top scorer, and I relied on a few Man Utd kids -  Elanga, McNeill, Jurado. But all good. Roll on next season.

image.thumb.png.0e5971141bc189ad15870379e1c552a7.png

this sort of thing is infuriating. both these meetings happening 2 days apart

image.thumb.png.ed1bc5f3409362dbc77550c30554d9d0.png

image.thumb.png.4b0c9d6659e7eb4b05509d8f90ec3150.png

all season long hes causing trouble, i accept every transfer offer and he keeps staying. dudes a **** 

worst part is, I'm 1 point inside the playoff zone with 2 to play, feels like the game chucks these in to **** with my team

Edited by Beliall

On 22/07/2021 at 22:44, Walkers said:

Been away a week so no big progress. Did turn it on earlier to start the 2032 season. Drew my first four games, and went out to Marseille in the Europa round of 16 despite edging both games. Continued to stutter in the league including another drubbing at Voldemort FC, played a couple more including my first win at Molde before resigning 7 games into the season. Was minorly interested in a job in Italy, around a mid-table sort of level but was mainly on the look out for the Norway or Sweden job after the 2032 Euros had finished. Sadly none came up, a really intriguing Bologna job was available, declared my interest but never applied, was offered an interview but answered it a little too honestly and they said no. Norway/Sweden jobs didn't become available but I spotted suddenly the Copenhagen job was available, so here I am back in Denmark one game into the season (the tit who left lost the first game) but I won my first game at home to Midtjylland. Three year contract and bought Tobias Linderoth along with me for a 3rd time as my assistant as well as a few coaches. Will probably do a couple of years here and look to move into an international job whenever (if ever..) they become available.

This has been a total breeze lol Only at the winter break, won 21/24 in all competitions. Only competitive games we've failed to win all season are both Liverpool in the CL and AGF (a defeat and a draw). Still four games left until the first stage of the season comes to a close and i'm 20pts clear of OB in 2nd. 11pts seperate them and Silkeborg in 10th (out of 12). Had a CL group of PSV, Liverpool and Valencia. Started with a 2-2 at home to Liverpool, 1-0 win at PSV before doing the double over Valencia which guaranteed a knockout round place with 2 games remaining. Lost 4-2 at Liverpool in *my* only defeat so far. Beat PSV in the last game, annoyingly Liverpool lost to Valencia which meant they went through on top because of H2H record.

Rosenborg replaced me by taking Naglesmann off of Leipzig... he has recently left to join Sassuolo leaving that and also the Elfsborg job available as Vincent Kompany left to join Milan (my opponents in the CL round of 16) Elfsborg's 6 year winning streak is over as they finished 2nd to Malmo in 2032. Probably the first time i've massively improved a club and not watched my replacement ruin them, I still see they're regulars in the CL group stages

Reckon my most hated thing on FM is when you've got a player who is a bit unhappy with their gametime but hasn't quite kicked off about it yet, and you spot an opportunity in the next 2/3 games where you think they could play.

And then they kick off to you before you've had the chance to play them. Therefore looking like you've caved into their demands when you had it planned all along.

On 25/07/2021 at 17:10, Walkers said:

This has been a total breeze lol Only at the winter break, won 21/24 in all competitions. Only competitive games we've failed to win all season are both Liverpool in the CL and AGF (a defeat and a draw). Still four games left until the first stage of the season comes to a close and i'm 20pts clear of OB in 2nd. 11pts seperate them and Silkeborg in 10th (out of 12). Had a CL group of PSV, Liverpool and Valencia. Started with a 2-2 at home to Liverpool, 1-0 win at PSV before doing the double over Valencia which guaranteed a knockout round place with 2 games remaining. Lost 4-2 at Liverpool in *my* only defeat so far. Beat PSV in the last game, annoyingly Liverpool lost to Valencia which meant they went through on top because of H2H record.

Rosenborg replaced me by taking Naglesmann off of Leipzig... he has recently left to join Sassuolo leaving that and also the Elfsborg job available as Vincent Kompany left to join Milan (my opponents in the CL round of 16) Elfsborg's 6 year winning streak is over as they finished 2nd to Malmo in 2032. Probably the first time i've massively improved a club and not watched my replacement ruin them, I still see they're regulars in the CL group stages

What a ****ing jinx lol Definitely seen enough the last couple of days to put this game in the bin for another six months. All of the good news above is pre-winter break. After the winter break, I played the last 4 games of the main season, followed by 10 more games against the rest of the top 5 in the Championship group. My record in those 14 games was W4 D10. Wasn't a case of dominating and not being able or allowed to score, simply we just fell to mush and were totally uninspiring. Honestly how the **** did the same team in the same formation go from being utterly dominant to that? No tactical niggles, rotation, instructions, anything made any jot of difference. On the plus side I have just managed to go my first ever FM season unbeaten in the league (i'm not a good player, just a try hard) however the feeling is sort of unfulfilled because I joined after the first game of the season which we lost. Beat Milan 1-0 in the CL first knockout round which didn't flatter us, then predictably lost 2-0 away in an even game.

Won by 18pts in the end. Lost the Danish Cup final to Aab at home despite being 2-0 up, my only domestic defeat. That game alone told me I don't want to be here anymore so I will be resigning shortly and will look for that national job which may take a year, or see what happens in Italy. Most likely I will find a team and my interest in playing will drop off and that will be that. Final game of the season was also at home to Aab, who took a late 2-1 lead fairly late on. We equalised in the 80th minute. Four minutes added on, we scored a goal in the 91st min which like many other occasions since the winter break was ruled out for offside. We then scored a legit goal in the 4th and final minute of added time to make it 3-2. We still find time to concede and draw 3-3. More or less sums everything up

Got the job at mid-table AC Milan November 2033***

Edited by Walkers

Gave up on my Lewes save after 3 attempts at getting promoted and failing each time i got bored in season 4 and started looking  in a new game for a team to manage. and came up with Bury AFC, im kicking myself for not realising before now there was a brand new phoenix club i can manage and try to get back into the football league. hopefully this will be the save i finally get my teeth into because up to now its ben lots of new started games and a lot of boredom

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I expect your computer has now been fully thrown through your window? lol

i wasnt happy to say the least. we smashed the league but i really want a fa cup / trophy/ vase treble on the way to the football league

On 27/07/2021 at 17:31, Walkers said:

What a ****ing jinx lol Definitely seen enough the last couple of days to put this game in the bin for another six months. All of the good news above is pre-winter break. After the winter break, I played the last 4 games of the main season, followed by 10 more games against the rest of the top 5 in the Championship group. My record in those 14 games was W4 D10. Wasn't a case of dominating and not being able or allowed to score, simply we just fell to mush and were totally uninspiring. Honestly how the **** did the same team in the same formation go from being utterly dominant to that? No tactical niggles, rotation, instructions, anything made any jot of difference. On the plus side I have just managed to go my first ever FM season unbeaten in the league (i'm not a good player, just a try hard) however the feeling is sort of unfulfilled because I joined after the first game of the season which we lost. Beat Milan 1-0 in the CL first knockout round which didn't flatter us, then predictably lost 2-0 away in an even game.

Won by 18pts in the end. Lost the Danish Cup final to Aab at home despite being 2-0 up, my only domestic defeat. That game alone told me I don't want to be here anymore so I will be resigning shortly and will look for that national job which may take a year, or see what happens in Italy. Most likely I will find a team and my interest in playing will drop off and that will be that. Final game of the season was also at home to Aab, who took a late 2-1 lead fairly late on. We equalised in the 80th minute. Four minutes added on, we scored a goal in the 91st min which like many other occasions since the winter break was ruled out for offside. We then scored a legit goal in the 4th and final minute of added time to make it 3-2. We still find time to concede and draw 3-3. More or less sums everything up

Got the job at mid-table AC Milan November 2033***

My experience here was actually very positive until the final game of the season turned it to a massive ugh lol. Bare in mind I joined us about 13 games into the season in about 14th place and have been very yo-yo-y the last few seasons.The squad was absolutely huge, probably consisted of about 35-40 players and a few average ones on 100+k a week. Totally out of my comfort zone considering I only manage clubs where the highest wage is typically no more than 20k lol Lost my first few games to Brendan Rodgers Fiorentina and Atalanta, before beating Inter Milan and then after christmas going on a really good run that lifted me to Champions League contention. Wins against Fiorentina (who sacked Rodgers afterwards), Zebre (who sacked Bruno Lage afterwards) and Inter meant I went into the final day in 4th place, the highest position i'd been in so far, and a win at home to 14th place Cagliari would guarantee me Champions League football. Zebre in 5th were away to Bologna in 7th, both still able to finish 4th, while Sassuolo in 6th were away to 3rd place Lazio. Long story short I somehow lost 4-0 lol Sassuolo and Zebre both won so I finished 6th and a Europa League spot confirmed. I would have taken Euro Cup II earlier on in the season, mainly because there is no reserve football here and I had a very particularly best XI with maybe 2 or 3 easy rotations. The match fitness would the rest of my squad was dead, so really I need something to keep those players alive next season. My form since joining has generally been title-contending stuff.

Had a huge effort today of having a clearout, bringing in near 110m in transfer fees on 10 players and loaning out a similar figure. Signed two wingers for a total of 25m and am maybe in the window for a CM but I think i'm happy with what I have for now. Quite annoying mind you that of the 110m i've made, i've had about 20m added to my transfer budget.

Edited by Walkers