Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Florian Thauvin

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

And despite the two assist, Under has been eponymously-whelming by and large. 
Hoping to see him at or close to his best tomorrow.

He's played 240 minutes and looked good pretty much every time he's played, if you think he's been underwhelming it would be interesting to see what it wouldntake to impress you giveb he's had very limited playing time.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

He's played 240 minutes and looked good pretty much every time he's played, if you think he's been underwhelming it would be interesting to see what it wouldntake to impress you giveb he's had very limited playing time.

I wouldn’t have disagreed with that but for his woeful contribution at Anfield. Maybe that soured my view of him? 

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Given Milik's history with Ancelotti I would think he'd go to Everton if he comes to the PL, but there's also talk that the big dogs in Serie A are interested. 

Not getting a gig with Calvert-Lewin. We'll still be in Europe this season and next all being well.

It's the fact we have tried to sign him twice already, that sort of thing resonates with players.