Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

True legends of the club.

51 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Primarily: Vichai, Vards, Birch, Gilles, O'Neil, Claudio, Nigel, Wortho, Glover, Gibson, Stringy, Banks (although more synonymous with Stoke), Rowley, Chandler, Heskey, Lineker and David Rennie :ph34r: 

Heskey and lineker great shouts, putting their hand in their pockets to help save the club.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Primarily: Vichai, Vards, Birch, Gilles, O'Neil, Claudio, Nigel, Wortho, Glover, Gibson, Stringy, Banks (although more synonymous with Stoke), Rowley, Chandler, Heskey, Lineker and David Rennie :ph34r: 

Great post btw.😊

To the league winning 11 and King, I would add Ulloa.

Lynex gets there for me because I have never seen a smaller player in goal in professional English men's football.  Wallington deserves a shout.

Edited by majaco
Auto correct is a bastard
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Exactly. We are watching a living legend. A once in a lifetime player. As iconic as George Best is for Man U. Dalglish for Liverpool.  Bremner, Lorimer and Giles for Leeds. 

Vards' name will be forever linked with us like the above names stick to their own respective clubs

Tbf, this man imspired the OP.. i look at the 2 players at the time who had offers to move on. Jamie put his gratitude back in the club, to basically be a 1 club player. He is amazing. Love the man for his true loyalty. Mind you he must have a very savvy agent.😂😂

41 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’d add Gary Mills to the list. Played well over a hundred games. Player of the season a few times. Played in two play off finals, captain in one of them. Missed the 93/94 play off final due to injury but still led us out. 

A very interesting shout out

14 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

On Vardy again. Apparently before he came on against Arsenal, he didn’t do a lengthy warm up or anything. According to Stringer he just downed a can of Red Bull and went on! How more legendary can you get...

He's such an iconic figure. Despite the 'chat shit, get banged', Skittles vodka, Red Bull things and the general practical joker persona, I think he's actually more professional than many give him credit for. He's a super hard worker, loyal to the club that took a chance on him from non-league, extremely talented, and, I think, actually still improving as a footballer at the age of 33.

He's a club legend, no doubt. I do hope we win another trophy or two with him in the side.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1