Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tranmere Rovers Trust

League Cup Final Leicester on pitch flag v Tranmere Rovers

11 hours ago, lcfc old boy said:

Why have tranmere got leicesters flag

Random point but was there some light beef with Palace fans and stealing flag years ago? Have a vague recollection of us being accused of stealing their flags so they stole one of ours at the KP or something? Maybe I've got it wrong but I'm sure some on here might recall.

35 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Random point but was there some light beef with Palace fans and stealing flag years ago? Have a vague recollection of us being accused of stealing their flags so they stole one of ours at the KP or something? Maybe I've got it wrong but I'm sure some on here might recall.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Thanks for the laugh, thats bloody embarrassing.

If I remember correctly the shithouses got tickets in the Leicester end from DMU or UoL or the like.

Stayed in the ground until the final whistle had blown and used the excuse of looking for a phone. Took the flags and claimed a win. Lol.

They ultimately shit it in the return fixture when they had some of 'their lads' messaging 'Leicester lads' on Facebook asking what the plan of retaliation was going to be then going out there way messaging a few saying that didn't want any trouble - bigger lol. 

HF have done some brilliant stuff for football but they really do think their something special and they really aren't. Tried acting up in Manchester and got slapped and ran bout all over the place 😂😂😂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

If I remember correctly the shithouses got tickets in the Leicester end from DMU or UoL or the like.

Stayed in the ground until the final whistle had blown and used the excuse of looking for a phone. Took the flags and claimed a win. Lol.

They ultimately shit it in the return fixture when they had some of 'their lads' messaging 'Leicester lads' on Facebook asking what the plan of retaliation was going to be then going out there way messaging a few saying that didn't want any trouble - bigger lol. 

HF have done some brilliant stuff for football but they really do think their something special and they really aren't. Tried acting up in Manchester and got slapped and ran bout all over the place 😂😂😂

Bunch of arse licking pansies