Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

Leicester's trauma for sale!

Just now, Ashley said:

They were more bothered about winding us up that day then they were actually celebrating. 

Yeah, I hated them that day for that. I was right at the back too so at least not near the front. 

Guest Markyblue
31 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I know a Stoke fan living in Leicester. It would be just like him to buy and mount this purely to wind his Leicester mates up!

I think we had the last laugh. 

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

I think we had the last laugh. 

My favorite stat ever:

• Since that day Stoke went up (until 2016) and finished between 9th and 14th in the Prem .
  • Leicester won League 1, were knocked out of two Play-Off semis in dramatic circumstances, won the Championship with 100+ points (worthy of a FIFA top Manager nomination nowadays!), had a great Escape and bloody WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

I kinda know where I would like to be!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Phube said:

My favorite stat ever:

• Since that day Stoke went up (until 2016) and finished between 9th and 14th in the Prem .
  • Leicester won League 1, were knocked out of two Play-Off semis in dramatic circumstances, won the Championship with 100+ points (worthy of a FIFA top Manager nomination nowadays!), had a great Escape and bloody WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

I kinda know where I would like to be!

Not to forget getting to the last 8 of the champions league and now playing Europa whilst they got relegated 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

I know a Stoke fan living in Leicester. It would be just like him to buy and mount this purely to wind his Leicester mates up!

Yeh cos Stoke have definitely done better than we have since then. This was the start of our fantastic journey weve been on to where we are now. Stoke have always been shite and always will be. 

Oh bad memories.

Closest I’ve ever come to crying over football - which is coming from someone that is very much of the persuasion no one should be crying over what is ultimately a game. But it was definitely the most hurt I’ve suffered supporting the club I love. 

If only we knew at the time that this was the medicine needed for the magic that was to come!

Edited by rn9013