Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gresley Fox

Kelechi Chibueze

I honestly don't know what they have seen in this lad but if I can remember right I have seen him play and he is very slow lol 😆

Has a good reaction and ok shot stopper but parries away alot and mostly to the opposition.

Dont think he will be anything special.

I could be wrong.

Is there any videos of him?

34 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I honestly don't know what they have seen in this lad but if I can remember right I have seen him play and he is very slow lol 😆

Has a good reaction and ok shot stopper but parries away alot and mostly to the opposition.

I could be wrong.

Only video I can find of him on Youtube seems to back up what you say, did well to save the 1st shot for the 1st goal, but he seems to parry it out into the 6 yard box area a lot

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Only video I can find of him on Youtube seems to back up what you say, did well to save the 1st shot for the 1st goal, but he seems to parry it out into the 6 yard box area a lot

Yea just looks well very robotic maybe he has come on a bit now and is better 

19 hours ago, Fox85 said:

I could be wrong.

Quite harsh in my opinion.  Its one video from one game and he was 15 ffs! Seems to have got down well for 3 good reaction saves to me. 

9 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Quite harsh in my opinion.  Its one video from one game and he was 15 ffs! Seems to have got down well for 3 good reaction saves to me. 

I've watched him live a few times if you must know Ffs!!!!

Also I just said what I thought of him and someone backed it up by posting a video ffs!.

We seem to be stacking young keepers. Bosworth is academy player of the year two years running and is an England youth international. Odunze is getting USA senior calls ups. Stolarczyk seems to be getting better every year too. Pretty sure in the youth thread someone else was saying another keeper is very highly rated too.

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

I've watched him live a few times if you must know Ffs!!!!

Also I just said what I thought of him and someone backed it up by posting a video ffs!.

Interested to know where and when you have seen him play a few times considering he's only played one game for Chelsea u18s and 1 game for our u18s. ?

On 04/01/2021 at 19:42, danny2997 said:

Possibly means that Stolarczyk is going to be sent out on loan? Not sure what level that would be to. 

why this lad will be in Under 18s Stolarczyk is in the U23s

56 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

why this lad will be in Under 18s Stolarczyk is in the U23s

Current under 18s keeper is on brink of being too old, so I thought maybe with this signing they'd be shifting up. Just thinking Stolarczyk seems like the most likely to be ready for a loan if there's an abundance of keepers. 

56 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

Current under 18s keeper is on brink of being too old, so I thought maybe with this signing they'd be shifting up. Just thinking Stolarczyk seems like the most likely to be ready for a loan if there's an abundance of keepers. 

fair point, didn't realise the U18 keeper was close to aging out

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Maybe Iversen is coming back.

One goalkeeper was always going to be leaving on loan.

I really hope we don't bring Iversen back to be 3rd choice, needs to come back from Leuven and go out on another loan and play

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I really hope we don't bring Iversen back to be 3rd choice, needs to come back from Leuven and go out on another loan and play

You realise you can't just send a player somewhere? There has to be a club interested and player has to be on board?

31 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Maybe give him a start on Saturday vs Stoke? Don't suppose he would even get any EL action as its now the business end of the competition next month and can ill afford too much mucking about. He needs a loan to the Championship for sure.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Maybe give him a start on Saturday vs Stoke? Don't suppose he would even get any EL action as its now the business end of the competition next month and can ill afford too much mucking about. He needs a loan to the Championship for sure.

We seem to have good relationships with a few clubs, including Barnsley, Wycombe and Peterborough but I guess the issue is that its no point loaning a keeper to not start; and most teams dont need a keeper.