Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

24 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I occasionally use the right one when all is lost and just trying to walk through with a trick but it seldom comes off. Lol 

L2 is sprint and right stick knocks the ball in front of you. Very handy if theres a large area in front of you which is empty.

I appreciate all the help I get on here as I am determined to not let this game beat me but I may keep having questions as things happen that I must be able to fix. For example, I was winning a game 2-1 with ten minutes to go. I lost 4-2 in the end and the reason was I could not pass it out. I had to keep running in circles as the AI players in my team would not move into the obvious space and kept behind the opponents and so I was stuck. It hadn’t happened until this point. Is there a setting on player instructions that tells them to look for space but then also not when we are defending as I know what will happen. The opponent will break and my lads will bugger off out the way as they seek space. Lol 

Theres a whole host of team instructions and individual instructions you can do. For example if im winning 2-1 last ten mins i switch to my ultra defensive set up. My cdm drops into the back 4, my defence is set to drop back so they cant get in behind me, everyone barring my ST set to come back and team on constant pressure of the opponents. You can set up 5 different styles that you can switch in game using the left and right directional pad. Youtube have plenty of videos on tatics and player instructions that explain it much better that i can.

2 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Theres a whole host of team instructions and individual instructions you can do. For example if im winning 2-1 last ten mins i switch to my ultra defensive set up. My cdm drops into the back 4, my defence is set to drop back so they cant get in behind me, everyone barring my ST set to come back and team on constant pressure of the opponents. You can set up 5 different styles that you can switch in game using the left and right directional pad. Youtube have plenty of videos on tatics and player instructions that explain it much better that i can.

Yes, like the below, which I’ve utilised. Especially the 5 at the back ultra defensive tactic to see out a game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I occasionally use the right one when all is lost and just trying to walk through with a trick but it seldom comes off. Lol 

11 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Do you use the right stick as well as l2 to move?

Apologies r2 to sprint not l2.

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Works ok for me. Subscription up to date? A ban? Try a hard reset maybe.

Seems there was an update issued when I was already logged in doing squad battles. Quit fifa, installed and seems to have solved the issue. :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Just had a go at the shape shifter cup. Every one of the opponents players were 95 plus in both games. My lands wouldn’t make runs. I lost both within 7 mins. Such fun. 

You did well to make it to the 7th min I have lost plenty on goalden goal straight from kick off 😂 think sometimes just nothing you can do other than hope for a little luck 

Best 11. Actually ratings wise its not the best side I can field. But the likes of Harvey for example trumps overmars and gakpo in terms of goals and I find timber more usable than many other defender's and I'm not a huge fan of my vardy card. Wish I had enough fodder to do the current SBC instead.

Screenshot_20220629-152749_Companion.jpg

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 3