Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2022 at 03:47, Ashley said:

Come on then.. who played me from here yesterday? We drew 2-2 but it should have been a complete hammering in my favour 😂

May have been me - on PS4 in seasons -  recall drawing against Leicester as Leicester a few weeks ago and coming back from being under the cosh if I recall. 

F@ck Sake!

Accidentally purchased Fifa from the Playstation Store for almost £70 when i already have the disc version at home - Uninstalled - Because its w@nk.

Hoping PlayStation refund me so that my family can eat tonight.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I prob asked the same last year but do you get to keep the ultimate team you make or does it reset when the game officially comes out 

Resets I’m afraid.

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

I prob asked the same last year but do you get to keep the ultimate team you make or does it reset when the game officially comes out 

Resets and the grind starts again. Actually wish they'd let you carry over like 1 player if nothing else. 

8 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Resets and the grind starts again. Actually wish they'd let you carry over like 1 player if nothing else. 

Yeah bit of a shame could at least carry some coins or something over 😂 suppose people then have a bit of an advantage . Will give it a go see how it is I reckon 

Just now, spacemunky said:

I always say that about keeping 1 player lol

Let's see...from the players I've had this Fifa, I'd go with Bale EOAE.

I suppose that is then the question. All that grind and effort and you have to make that choice. 

For me this year. Tots haarlands finishing would make it hard to leave him behind. That said EOAE  fernandihio would probably be my pick. He's as mobile as kante, but with the ability to score 35 yarders at will. 

• Like 1