Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

34 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Best 11. Actually ratings wise its not the best side I can field. But the likes of Harvey for example trumps overmars and gakpo in terms of goals and I find timber more usable than many other defender's and I'm not a huge fan of my vardy card. Wish I had enough fodder to do the current SBC instead.

Screenshot_20220629-152749_Companion.jpg

That akinfenwa card is just ridiculous to try and defend against wish I had done that 😂

7 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Would love to see everyones end game team as i have above. See what everyone has built over the last 8/9 months.

Mostly untradeable, except for Ronaldinho. I bought and sold until I could get the coins to buy him. Helped when i packed TOTS Paqueta(when he was still selling for 1.5 mil).

Screenshot_20220629-152853_Companion.jpg

• Like 3

When will updates stop on the game? Will online play still be available but with the knowledge that less people will be there to play as most people will have upgraded to FIFA 23?

I only play sporadically so trying to figure out whether the outlay of buying the next version and so on every year is worth it or not. I'm not that bothered about having the latest squads but I do play online leagues mostly.

Decided to go away from my usual 532/5212 for the last month or so of Fifa 22. 

Vardy currently being completed SBC wise. Nearly have the funds for Grealish and Maddison to come as a mini release Sunday(I believe). 

Let's see how we go. I'm in Div 1 and about 4 games away from the elites. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Decided to go away from my usual 532/5212 for the last month or so of Fifa 22. 

Vardy currently being completed SBC wise. Nearly have the funds for Grealish and Maddison to come as a mini release Sunday(I believe). 

Let's see how we go. I'm in Div 1 and about 4 games away from the elites. 

What formation are you playing now?

I’m still struggling to get out of division 2 after being relegated back to div 3 at the end of the last season period.

Every other team I play is someone with a new RTG account who is obviously should be a lot higher. Makes it so difficult to get any sort of consistency to move up the markers to the next level.

2 hours ago, stu said:

What formation are you playing now?

I’m still struggling to get out of division 2 after being relegated back to div 3 at the end of the last season period.

Every other team I play is someone with a new RTG account who is obviously should be a lot higher. Makes it so difficult to get any sort of consistency to move up the markers to the next level.

4-3-3(2). Haven't played a game with it yet though 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

4-3-3(2). Haven't played a game with it yet though 

This is tempting to go to though... 

Madders coming in mini release and expected to be a RW.  Would be 532 in game.Screenshot_20220702-142423_Companion.thumb.jpg.b76e644a94ca96d1da95478eb2782a5d.jpg

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Stueyt74 said:

After reworking my team last week to get Vards in, I now have to do the same thing to get EOAE Bale in, he looks ridiculous. Fortunately I got TOTS Militao in my fut champs reward to help

I hope Vardy's good, in a fit of boredom I've sold half my team to build a worse (on paper team) with Vardy, Maddison and ToTY Kante in!