Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

Who do people play with on normal seasons? I’m liking Sevilla, Leicester or Arsenal as I get bored sticking with one. Would normally play as Liverpool as their defence and front line is ridiculous but sick of playing against virgins using PSG

On 05/07/2022 at 21:59, DanNDH88 said:

Who do people play with on normal seasons? I’m liking Sevilla, Leicester or Arsenal as I get bored sticking with one. Would normally play as Liverpool as their defence and front line is ridiculous but sick of playing against virgins using PSG

I always go Liverpool as I stopped matching with anyone with Leicester or even the likes of Arsenal. The inevitable Liverpool v PSG match ups every other time get boring though.

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Flashback Ricky P coming in the next few days.

Flashback SS tho isn't it so any ideas? They making him a lb again? Wouldn't mid if they just moved him to RW as I need a flashback marhez replacement.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Flashback SS tho isn't it so any ideas? They making him a lb again? Wouldn't mid if they just moved him to RW as I need a flashback marhez replacement.

Hopefully it's LB. I've got Cucurella currently and he doesn't seem to be doing it for me 

Anyone doing the summer swaps. Just used my 1st 4 tokens to get Kaspers Dad as he's now known. So I can sell my casillas to get the 100k pack with another swap token. Now not sure if I attempt a couple of the player picks, or try earn enough for Ronaldinho. But that's gonna be tight 

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone doing the summer swaps. Just used my 1st 4 tokens to get Kaspers Dad as he's now known. So I can sell my casillas to get the 100k pack with another swap token. Now not sure if I attempt a couple of the player picks, or try earn enough for Ronaldinho. But that's gonna be tight 

I had 10.

Grabbed the 85×20

84×25 and the 83×25

Got 2 Shaepshifters. Pepe and Delaine.

Delaine went right back into a SBC.

Pepe I moved from ST to CM and he's been fantastic so far. Great bargain card, if you can fit him in.

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I did the 4 packs got Pepe shapeshifters 2 times, mabappe van dyke Nuer . Benzene and Suarez twice and pretty standard stuff which I used to do a shapeshifters pack and got l ljunberg from the pick. 

16 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Took the 20 x 85 players and chucked the majority into doing Chris Wood and Ricky p. Did keep messi tho. Sure he can ait on a bench lol

I think I will need to do Ricky p bit bored of using Carlos although he is the only person I can score free kicks with 

1 hour ago, FerrisBueller said:

Packed Shapeshifter De Ligt 3 times in a row (shapeshifter cup rewards), just unbelievable.

On a positive, the Chris Wood and Ricardo SBC’s have made my primary team, LCFC P&P, a bit more viable as I finally have some decent defenders.

Wood and Ricky are both in my starting squad.

Absolutely loving SS Madders. Right side, left side, middle, doesn't matter, he's been money!

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I sniped him for 385K, but he's back over 400 now. Used all my coins to do so, but well worth it.

I had Maddison and got Joe Cole SS in the tokens pick (and again since!). Thought brilliant he'll chem perfectly with Maddison but he's Lique 1 (obviously) so took TOTY Messi for the RW instead. Both play CAM and honestly Maddison is better there than Messi. In real life as well as FIFA!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danny2997 said:

This year is just silly really, I couldn't have even comprehended having a team like this 3 or 4 FIFAs ago, and I still don't even have close to the best teams I play against quite regularly.

Screenshot_20220711-174504_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20220711-174322_Companion.jpg

Edited by stu
Actually ignore me, Emerson is right footed.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stu said:

Obviously it may be intentional, but you might want to consider swapping Ricardo and Emerson around in game, as I believe Emerson is Left Footed and Ricky is Right. Especially if you are crossing in to Benz, I’d imagine you’d want to be using their strongest foot.

Good shout, hadn't thought about it actually as only just did pereira and then was playing Emerson cdm until I bought valverde. 

On 11/07/2022 at 22:00, Md9 said:

Finished the shapeshifters 21 wins ended up with rashford , Haidara and Claude Maurice from the shapeshifters pick. Shame i didn’t get madders 

I'm on 15 wins and I believe its only tomorrow available? Should have started it sooner 🤧

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm on 15 wins and I believe its only tomorrow available? Should have started it sooner 🤧

Yeah tomorrow and up to Friday 6 o clock. Hopefully you Magee to scrape a few more wins together