Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Official Resale platform now active

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I’m assuming you tried for Burnley. The game has to be a sell out before people can list seats, which I understand because they would rather sell unsold seats before re-selling which is similar to other clubs who run similar schemes.

There are two issues - one you aren’t notified if it sells and the other is they are not including the £70 retainer to your season ticket as part of the price so they are only giving you 1/19th of your season ticket price minus the £70 which is likely around £19 whilst selling your seat at the match day price of £50. No problem with them making a profit but they are refusing to give people 1/19th of their total ST cost this season.

No, Arsenal.

Is the resale platform for only those that are trying to sell unused season tickets for a particular match. So if you purchase a match ticket as a member, but then can't go because of illness can you ask the club to resell the ticket?  What i'm trying to say is it only open to season ticket holders?

21 hours ago, steve555 said:

Is the resale platform for only those that are trying to sell unused season tickets for a particular match. So if you purchase a match ticket as a member, but then can't go because of illness can you ask the club to resell the ticket?  What i'm trying to say is it only open to season ticket holders?

I think so - and its currently only being trialed 

• Like 1

On 08/11/2021 at 10:27, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Also the game has to have officially sold out?

The game doesn't need to have sold out.    It's just that you've got more chance of reselling the ticket, if it's a match where there's a big demand.

At the moment, if you go into the link, it just shows the Chelsea and Watford games are available next for resale.    Under normal circumstances, Watford might not sell out, so you would have less chance of reselling a ticket for that match - rather than Chelsea.

(Since King Claudio is coming back, however, I suspect Watford will sell out too.   Unless Watford sack him before then, of course!)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

The game doesn't need to have sold out.    It's just that you've got more chance of reselling the ticket, if it's a match where there's a big demand.

At the moment, if you go into the link, it just shows the Chelsea and Watford games are available next for resale.    Under normal circumstances, Watford might not sell out, so you would have less chance of reselling a ticket for that match - rather than Chelsea.

(Since King Claudio is coming back, however, I suspect Watford will sell out too.   Unless Watford sack him before then, of course!)

Watford had already sold out before today, tickets available for that game at the moment are ones that have been sent back

• Like 1

They appeared to have royally ****ed this up on my account. I sold my arsenal ticket and my dad's linked to my account. Both status said resold.

I've only had the money come through for my arsenal ticket. Just gone to check and its now not showing my dad's arsenal ticket as resold but its showing my Chelsea ticket as resold. I 100% didn't click to resell Chelsea so I have no idea what they have done.

34 minutes ago, Raj said:

Is this scheme still working as due to covid might have to sell my ST for the chelsea game?

Put my ticket on for Chelsea last night as I also cant go due to go Covid

Sold in less than an hour

Edited by moore_94

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Put my ticket on for Chelsea last night as I also cant go due to go Covid

Sold in less than an hour

Have you a link to whereabouts on the lcfc site it is please?

I've looked everywhere on my account.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, just wondered if anyone could help me out, I have 2 adult season tickets and myself and none of my 4 sons can make it up for the Newcastle & Spurs games (due to living in Newquay I would prefer to sell them all together as it’s difficult to get the season tickets back & repost them out with only 3 postal days between the matches) I’ve tried selling them on here with no luck, just wondered how to go about re selling them on the LCFC.com website but can’t find any links or will I have to call the office after 9am tomorrow. Cheers in advance… 

On 05/12/2021 at 10:51, NewquayFox said:

Hi folks, just wondered if anyone could help me out, I have 2 adult season tickets and myself and none of my 4 sons can make it up for the Newcastle & Spurs games (due to living in Newquay I would prefer to sell them all together as it’s difficult to get the season tickets back & repost them out with only 3 postal days between the matches) I’ve tried selling them on here with no luck, just wondered how to go about re selling them on the LCFC.com website but can’t find any links or will I have to call the office after 9am tomorrow. Cheers in advance… 

Just go to the PERSONAL DETAILS page of the LCFC tickets website.
https://tickets.lcfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx
Sign in
The link is on the right hand side of the page.

Then just follow the instructions.   It's fairly self-explanatory.

• Thanks 1

Just now, norfolkfox222 said:

Is there a way to know if your tickets got sold??

Mine were available online up until Sunday morning when I checked again they weren't showing as available, so I presumed they had sold?

Ive not heard anything from the club. Looking at all the empty seats at the game I doubt they did sell.

They've sent me an email from [email protected] 

Clearly though they've sold my seat at 100% match ticket rate and given me a small % of my overall season ticket cost - A bit of a rip off but at least it went to someone in my absence. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Clearly though they've sold my seat at 100% match ticket rate and given me a small % of my overall season ticket cost - A bit of a rip off but at least it went to someone in my absence. 

Cheers mate, I havent had an email. Which is making me question it, Just a bit odd they werent showing up sunday morning

5 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Don’t you get the value of your season ticket divided by 19 back after it’s sold on the resale platform? So you’re squared up and not lost any cash? Or is it different?! 

9 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Don’t you get the value of your season ticket divided by 19 back after it’s sold on the resale platform? So you’re squared up and not lost any cash? Or is it different?! 

I got a bit less i.e only about £16 

It's slightly galling as they'll have sold it for more than double that and my lads ticket too but that's a fact of life. Leicester City will screw you over in some form or other. 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

Sold mine for yesterday via this. Didn't get an email to say it had sold, only knew when email receipt for refund came through this morning.

Refund is 1/19th of ST price, although apparently minus the £70 retention fee we had to pay. e.g. ST full price was £365, so should have refunded £19.21, they only refunded £15.50 (£295 taking off the £70). 

Not that fussed by a few ££, but not sure I see their logic on that one...?! 

10 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I got a bit less i.e only about £16 

It's slightly galling as they'll have sold it for more than double that and my lads ticket too but that's a fact of life. Leicester City will screw you over in some form or other. 

7 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

Sold mine for yesterday via this. Didn't get an email to say it had sold, only knew when email receipt for refund came through this morning.

Refund is 1/19th of ST price, although apparently minus the £70 retention fee we had to pay. e.g. ST full price was £365, so should have refunded £19.21, they only refunded £15.50 (£295 taking off the £70). 

Not that fussed by a few ££, but not sure I see their logic on that one...?! 

Glad you pointed this out as I always assumed it was 1/19. I get why they would keep the profit element by selling your ticket at match day price and giving you back 1/19, after all you are using their vast contact list to sell your ticket to a huge potential audience. That scenario is a win win for both surely. But to take off the retention fee for themselves is needlessly cheeky imo 

• Like 1