Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Official Resale platform now active

15 hours ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Doesnt seem to be live for me tonight

I think it gets closed like 12 hours before the game. 

1 hour ago, Balj said:

Anyone else having problems with this?  Can’t seem to find the link to resell at the moment - doesn’t show up as an option on my personal details for the game I want to resell for.

they said they won't open Norwich because the game is not sold out yet. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheBluestFox said:

I think it gets closed like 12 hours before the game. 

they said they won't open Norwich because the game is not sold out yet. 

Thank you - lack of trains have screwed up my ability to make it on NYD.  May sell out in light of last nights game so will list if so.

Another good experience and resold my ticket for the Liverpool game (although gutted I couldn’t get it in hindsight!).

My one criticism so far is that each time I spend about 20 mins trying to find it on the club website. I’m doing now and have forgotten where it is - needs to be easier to find.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

4 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Another good experience and resold my ticket for the Liverpool game (although gutted I couldn’t get it in hindsight!).

My one criticism so far is that each time I spend about 20 mins trying to find it on the club website. I’m doing now and have forgotten where it is - needs to be easier to find.

They just need to make it as one of the options on the Tickets drop down list on the website rather than having to go into your personal account section

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

Is there a limit to how many times you can use this? Looks like I will struggle to make Sunday games next season and my mate who has a senior ticket wont go on his own.

Doesn't even come up for most games 

On 02/04/2022 at 07:12, stretch1965 said:

Is there a limit to how many times you can use this? Looks like I will struggle to make Sunday games next season and my mate who has a senior ticket wont go on his own.

Wouldn't have thought so given it's a nice little earner for the club. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Game needs to sell out. I keep seeing one ticket available in different parts of the ground so I’d keep checking. 

Thanks. I’ve previously listed tickets when there were a few tickets left. I’ll see if it pops up over the next few days and if not, give them a call.