Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Crystal Palace (away) - Ticketing details 3rd October - 2pm KO

Allocation: 2,866 (includes 29 wheelchair spaces & 471 Restricted View Seats)
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £20, Under 22: £20, Under 18: £16, Full Time Student: £16*
*Available over the phone only upon proving your student status.
Wheelchair Spaces are located every block. Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 29 August ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 30 August**
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 31 August
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 1 September
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 2 September
Season Ticket Holders | Friday 3 September
Fox Members | Monday 6 September

Available online at lcfc.com/tickets from 8am and by-phone from 9am.
**Available online at lcfc.com/tickets from 8am and by-phone from 10am.

Please note that conditions of entry may be imposed on this fixture after the purchase of tickets.

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

Question - Full Time Student: £16*
*Available over the phone only upon proving your student status.

My lad turns 18 next month but full time student is cheaper.

Does anyone know how you”prove” your student status over the phone??

Also do many other aways offer student costs??

Pretty sure Watford used to. Not many otherwise I think.

No idea on ID, I thought it was NUS. Either way, no idea what they can prove on the phone. They probably will just ask if you have student ID and take your word.

17 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Is it not just on their regional service and not the cities one?

States on their website that trains to London from cities are affected but they will run a reduced service of one train per hour, with trains from Leicester taking one hour and 45 minutes, so it's always worth checking. 

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Other way round. Palace is on Sky. Neither Brentford or Brighton games are televised. Just moved due to EL commitment.

Well that works better for me. Can't make palace. Shame Brighton isn't on TV as can't do that either. Not had to stream a game in 18 months. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Do people not worry selling tickets on here for their priority points? I always fear someone will dob me in or do something stupid like let a flare off and I'll end up without my season ticket. Fair play if you know the person but selling to someone you don't know who could even be working for the club or something.

Clearly Parko66 isn’t too bothered 

• Haha 1

Question - Looking for a couple of tickets for me and my son for this fixture, haven’t been since before the pandemic as we live in Norfolk just wondering what the score is with getting in the ground if I manage to get tickets from someone else? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Jack92 said:

Question - Looking for a couple of tickets for me and my son for this fixture, haven’t been since before the pandemic as we live in Norfolk just wondering what the score is with getting in the ground if I manage to get tickets from someone else? Thanks in advance.

Not sure if Covid checks or anything like that will have been brought in by then. Pre Covid not an issue. If you’ve got a membership there was over 1000 left this morning so every chance you can get them from the club

4 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

1,144 tickets still available this morning. Looking forward to being able to see the game properly close to the front this time rather than the letterbox view on the last visit!

Palace is one of those grounds where everyone sits where they want. My seat has always been occupied on previous visits, seems to be first come first served.