Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

The Foxes Tattoo thread

Yeah don't get the current badge circles do not tattoo well regardless of how good the tattooist is

I got the current badge about 10yrs ago on my shoulder, the tattooist did warn me that football badges don't tattoo very well and to be honest it looks pretty shit now. I'm thinking of having the Prem trophy under it.

If I had my time again I would have got the fox and crop instead.

I got the current badge about 10yrs ago on my shoulder, the tattooist did warn me that football badges don't tattoo very well and to be honest it looks pretty shit now. I'm thinking of having the Prem trophy under it.

If I had my time again I would have got the fox and crop instead.

I think the trophy would look good. Sergio ramos has champions league trophy and world cup trophy on each calf, they look class

Never been keen on football tattoos but if there ever was a time to get a Leicester 1 it would have to be now, don't want to be too tattooed though this is 1 of my arms already lol

Screen_Shot_2016_05_05_at_22_13_57.png

Thinking of getting the one with the ripped skin with the badge on my chest. Heard the chest is very painful? And what tattooist do people recommend... Is wes Morgan's any good?

I think that ripped skin one is by one of Wes tattooists

The bloke I know who works at the Kings Head has a place on Charles street. I spoke to him but he said to wait and discuss when I was sober after I tried to draw my idea. I am terrible at drawing at the best of times though. 

He just said I have to be certain. It can be painful.

• Like 1

The bloke I know who works at the Kings Head has a place on Charles street. I spoke to him but he said to wait and discuss when I was sober after I tried to draw my idea. I am terrible at drawing at the best of times though. 

He just said I have to be certain. It can be painful.

It really isn't as bad as people expect I've had over 20 hours tattooing and not found it only really starts getting sore/uncomfortable after about 3 hours. Most small tattoos will be done in well under that anyway 

Edited by Jace

Don't forget to leave space for "Champions of Europe" ink next year :thumbup:

I have to admit when I see people with big Championship 2014 winners tattoos I wonder if they wished they had waited a couple of years lol