Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

The Foxes Tattoo thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 28/05/2016 at 18:00, jonthefox said:

Got mine today.

2enm5nm.jpg

Thinking of getting one similar to this - just want something simple, maybe even just the outline of the fox's head with "Leicester Till I Die" written beneath. 

Never had a tattoo before, can anyone recommend a good one in Leicester and what sort of prices would I be looking at?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Thinking of getting one similar to this - just want something simple, maybe even just the outline of the fox's head with "Leicester Till I Die" written beneath. 

Never had a tattoo before, can anyone recommend a good one in Leicester and what sort of prices would I be looking at?

"Foxes never die" works better lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That one was £40 . Done at ink concepts in Enderby.

• 5 months later...

Heres mine freshly inked far from perfect I know I was absolutely ripped on the Leicester fb group for it! The 16 looks more like a 16 than a 76 in person the angle and the way my foot is pointing is stretching it a bit! I hate football related tattoos myself they are not usually artistic at all but winning the Prem in the manor we did was just too significant not to be somewhere on me

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 22.01.02.png

• 9 months later...