Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

The Foxes Tattoo thread

Not sure whether we have a thread for this, if we do feel free to merge!

I'm planning on getting a tattoo, don't have one yet, but i feel it's the best time to get one of this beautiful Club.

I'm sure many of you, Lee Jobber to name one, have some ink of themselves of this Club.

I'm planning on getting either the current Club's crest with the Fox and the flower around it (or perhaps just the Fox head) or possibly the old crest of the running Fox, most likely either of these options behind my ear.

Discuss  :thumbup:

All booked in for Tuesday, my brother, dad and I are all getting the 80s badge on the side of our leg, above the ankle. Missus not too happy but I couldn't care less. We all said at Xmas we would get it booked if we won the league.... true to our words!

I want a Leicester tattoo, but I have this terrible phobia of it looking absolutely shit and being stuck with it for the rest of my life. 

Feel the same, but I think if you don't have it in a very prominent area you should be ok.

• Like 1

Got the badge on my leg done on Saturday afternoon. A bloke I know had the same with PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2015-16 around the outside of it- he showed it me on Friday lol

I just went for the badge. £50 it cost which is brilliant given the clarity of it (and compared to the other prices I was quoted in Leicester town centre 2-3 years ago)

After doing mine on Saturday though he's upped his price to £70 lol

Price should never be a factor when deciding on getting a tattoo, prices usually vary between £50 and £70 an hour how anyone can try and save £10/£20 on a picture that will be on them for the rest of their lives and compromise quality is madness

• Like 4

Got the badge on my leg done on Saturday afternoon. A bloke I know had the same with PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2015-16 around the outside of it- he showed it me on Friday lol

I just went for the badge. £50 it cost which is brilliant given the clarity of it (and compared to the other prices I was quoted in Leicester town centre 2-3 years ago)

After doing mine on Saturday though he's upped his price to £70 lol

I'm worried that geometric shapes will look awful. Please could you post a picture?

I don't have any tattoos and never really liked them but I may have mentioned that if we win the league I'd get one. :sweating:

I'm worried that geometric shapes will look awful. Please could you post a picture?

I don't have any tattoos and never really liked them but I may have mentioned that if we win the league I'd get one. :sweating:

Yeah don't get the current badge circles do not tattoo well regardless of how good the tattooist is

KICK put a photo of my arm on its Snapchat after the Man Utd game-- I managed to take a screenshot before it expired. I have an idea for something involving the cinquefoil to commemorate this season.

3ae03e7bdf6d391b99ce6ee4a1689dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

KICK put a photo of my arm on its Snapchat after the Man Utd game-- I managed to take a screenshot before it expired. I have an idea for something involving the cinquefoil to commemorate this season.

3ae03e7bdf6d391b99ce6ee4a1689dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S**t, that's come out nicely! (add me on snapchat ;) )

• Like 2

Price should never be a factor when deciding on getting a tattoo, prices usually vary between £50 and £70 an hour how anyone can try and save £10/£20 on a picture that will be on them for the rest of their lives and compromise quality is madness

It wasn't a factor as such. But I saw the bloke who had the PL blah blah blah on his and he'd had it done at the same place so I knew what I was getting. No idea how to post pictures on here though via my phone

I've tweeted it as I'm shite with technology

My Twitter name is @@stulcfc

That's not me plugging Twitter- I barely use it lol

• Like 1

I have considered having one. Never had one or liked them. But as I am retired I do not have to worry about wearing it at work.

I want something simple. Maybe LCFC Premier Champions 2015-16 with a running fox underneath or above or surrounded by the lettering.

There is a barman at the Kings that does them (Brett) He did a Joe Strummer tattoo for somebody I know and it turned out fine. He is an artist anyway. He himself has a few.

Not sure where to have it. Maybe just above my wrist. Could have the writing on one hand and the fox on the other. Will see what is easiest and quickest/less painful.

Edited by Rincewind