Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

The Foxes Tattoo thread

I'm quite clued up on tattooists down here but no idea what the standard is like around Leicester, quite often the mistake people make is by going to the first tattooist who is available to do it when usually a good tattooist will have a waiting list

I had a tattoo of the old badge. Unfortunately after a few years you couldn't tell if it was a Leicester badge or a Blue Peter badge.  I had to have it covered.  IL get another decent one this time to commemorate this momentous achievement :)

Wouldn't recommend any of them behind the ear, 3 and 4 are a much better design for a tattoo but it's far too detailed to do well on a small piece of skin. Will just look like a blob behind your ear eventually

Edited by Jace

I want something short and simple, i've narrowed it down to these four. Placement will be behind my ear, might sound weird to some of you though haha

ZMYsWjH.png

Does option 4 mean you have the whole of the rest of body tattooed in blue ?   :blink:

• Like 1

In all seriousness, football club tattoos look shit. Always have, always will.

If you want something to commemorate it for yourself, get something, just not a badge. You'll always know what it means.

I'm seriously considering a small portrait of Claudio, just on my leg. I've got loads of tattoos so know some artists I can trust to make it look good.

I've also considered the musical notes to the post horn gallop, or just a normal fox.

Don't get the badge, unless you want to look like a chav.

Cue that "I'm blue" song lol

I'm narrowed it down to these, putting Jace's comments of the detailing looking poor into account though, decisions!

No it's no my head

Image1462459710.465940.jpg

Honest mate it's too detailed for something that small, it's fine for a tattoo design but somewhere bigger elsewhere would be better