Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

The Foxes Tattoo thread

A good tattooist has a waiting list about a year long and is usually based in London or Europe.

This is bollox. There are very good tattooist all round the uk, dont be such a knob. Also a year waiting list is ridiculous. If any tattooist has a waiting list of 3-6 months there probably very good. 

Anyone have much info about Vivid Ink in Birmingham as tempted to get it done there?

Also, any ideas for my tattoo. Thinking of like a Leicester badge/flag ( want it to be not just normal badge but artistic) with the quote "the fans are dreaming. Keep dreaming. Why wake up?"

Any help would be appreciated

Anyone have much info about Vivid Ink in Birmingham as tempted to get it done there?

Also, any ideas for my tattoo. Thinking of like a Leicester badge/flag ( want it to be not just normal badge but artistic) with the quote "the fans are dreaming. Keep dreaming. Why wake up?"

If its in Sutton Coldfield I've had a look at their work and I'd say its of a good standard 

It depends on which branch of Vivid Ink you use really. There are some decent artists in each branch. In the Birmingham branch, Marius Ciprian is good. I have used the Sutton Coldfield branch & Mario & Ceco are good there. I also have used a guy called Luci Daroi from Vivid Ink who is just in the process of opening his own studio who is very talented but with all those you will normally be waiting 8-12 weeks for an appointment

Why not? I'd love a tatt, can never decide exactly what

Just don't think the standard is that good compared to others, would always go to a decent standard tattooist after all its on you for life and can age really badly if not done right

Just don't think the standard is that good compared to others, would always go to a decent standard tattooist after all its on you for life and can age really badly if not done right

Ok fair comment. I've never done much research into it but if I did get one I'd like to do the proper research

Ok fair comment. I've never done much research into it but if I did get one I'd like to do the proper research

Its hard to know if you haven't had tattoos or had much work done before, I've probably had about 25 hours with around 7 different tattooists makes it easier!