Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, OriginalRobboFOX said:

Saw a man running past us in P around the pitch with a child in his arms being followed by St Johns. Hope he’s ok - anybody know the story?? 

Not ours or the forums business mate. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Guest Electric Yetis
Posted
Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Not ours or the forums business mate. 

Whilst I agree, I have no desire to know what happened or his background but seeing it live was very shocking and I'd love to just know that he is OK.

 

Felt like a punch in the stomach seeing it and I've thought of little else since.

 

 

Posted

I hope the lad is ok, me and the people around me couldn’t believe how far they took him round and out the ground. He was sat in the west stand close to the corner flag  and they basically carried him all the way over to the opposite side of the pitch and out. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Whilst I agree, I have no desire to know what happened or his background but seeing it live was very shocking and I'd love to just know that he is OK.

 

Felt like a punch in the stomach seeing it and I've thought of little else since.

 

 

I get you, just feel like we will inevitably turn this into a thread of speculation when it shouldn’t be. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I hope the lad is ok, me and the people around me couldn’t believe how far they took him round and out the ground. He was sat in the west stand close to the corner flag  and they basically carried him all the way over to the opposite side of the pitch and out. 

that's where the first aid room is when a fan needs medical help

Posted (edited)

I didn't see them until they has passed us, I was in P near that corner flag. No desire to pry on what happened, but would obviously like to know the kid is OK.

Edited by Facecloth
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

that's where the first aid room is when a fan needs medical help

That’s fair enough but there was a phalanx of doctors and medics a lot closer , they could have even stopped the game ,it’s an infant 

ffs.

Posted
17 minutes ago, notnow john said:

That’s fair enough but there was a phalanx of doctors and medics a lot closer , they could have even stopped the game ,it’s an infant 

ffs.

if it was life threatening or anything like that they would have

Posted
18 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

if it was life threatening or anything like that they would have

Exactly. I have been on duty at the ground several times. If it's serious the casualty gets immediate treatment in situ. Usually first to arrive are St. Johns and they make an immediate assessment. Then if they need advanced treatment we get a radio message to go to the casualty rather than the casualty being take to the medical room. Seems likely the parents were directed to the medical room by stewards.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Also seemed to be some kind of emergency in SK1. Hope all are ok 

We sit in G1 so was fairly close and could see and hear people around him getting the attention of stewards and medics. Aftet a few minutes he did walk down the steps himself so hopefully nothing to serious. My wife and daughter had gone to the toilet and actually seen the young boy being taken into the 1st aid room in the concourse so hopeing all concerned is ok.

Edited by NAKC20
  • Like 1
Posted

Id like to know he is ok. As a parent it’s your worst nightmare seeing something like that. Why the heck he had to run round half the ground is mind boggling 

Posted
3 hours ago, FLAN said:

Also seemed to be some kind of emergency in SK1. Hope all are ok 

Yeah there was, the guy who was in trouble was able to walk down the stairs himself so hopefully all is well

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...