Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

Excellent from George, fully deserved, give the man a decent car next year and he'll p*ss the lot.

And that's dirty from Verstappen, the amount of dirty work Checo did for him last year, and he does that, bloke has no class at all with his 2 tainted titles 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Pleased to see Merc win, nice to see a different team/driver win this year, hopefully be a good fight next year.

The comments in here about anything to do with Max😂 It’s a lot more fun watching this sport if you’re not a tinted glasses fanboy 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Pleased to see Merc win, nice to see a different team/driver win this year, hopefully be a good fight next year.

The comments in here about anything to do with Max😂 It’s a lot more fun watching this sport if you’re not a tinted glasses fanboy 

You agree with Max not giving the place back? 

10 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

You agree with Max not giving the place back? 

I don’t agree with him not giving the place back, but I don’t agree with a lot things drivers sometimes do on track.

just means he can’t expect Perez to do him any favours in future 

12 minutes ago, Stinky said:

It's not so much just him not letting him back through, but the team radio was pretty damning. Really quite eye opening to how that team operates, not that its news to anybody lol

Just asking the question. Are we clear about that? 

Edit... Just in case the subtle passive aggressive comment wasn't noticed, was what Max said. 

Edited by Zear0
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Has the 'reason' been reported? Brundle and SKy seem to think it was to do with Monaco qualifying, but surely it's more than that. Max is so so good, generational talent, will go down as an all time great. I'd like to like him but he makes it so hard

Yeah how I've always felt about max, I've always found Hamilton pretty nauseating but max is such a collosal tosser I don't get how anyone outside of his home nation can root for him. A proper helmet. 

• Like 2