Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H match thread

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Vestergaard bullet header for 2-1, just you watch...

It will be a flying acrobatic  belter from 30 yards out

4 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I’m two LCFC corners and a Vestergaard booking away from £2k off £10

What I’d forgotten though, and what SkyBet remembered, is that Vestergaard is too slow to get close to any player to commit a foul against them.

Gonna have to rely on a handball arent I?

Last minute corner, Vestergaard nods in Huth style winner and rips his shirt off and dives into the crowd.

5 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I’m two LCFC corners and a Vestergaard booking away from £2k off £10

What I’d forgotten though, and what SkyBet remembered, is that Vestergaard is too slow to get close to any player to commit a foul against them.

Gonna have to rely on a handball arent I?

If it makes you feel better, I'm a Tottenham goal away from my train journey, fa cup ticket, a couple of pints and a burger being paid for. Bet365 gave them 3/1 when they were 1 down so worth a little flutter.

1 minute ago, lcfcdamo said:

Can rodgers not see time after time there getting through were a dm would be playing sack of 5 at the back ffs

You could just Hamza into the middle. 

Just now, TrentFox said:

JJ needs to get clobbered - just to cement in his own mind that he is fully okay again. 

Wasn't so much clobbered but got brought down early on, bit of a tangle of legs, that'll have settled the nerves a little.

• Like 1