Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

3 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

Do we have to do a PLF to get into France? and do we still have to do one to get back into England? I completely forgot to do one coming back from Denmark and no one even checked.

Gov website seems to suggest you may need to do a EU PLF (app.euplf.eu/#/) so i know a few on here (including myself) have done one on the safe side. Still technically need one to come back to UK, but as you say they rarely get checked

Guest David Oldfields Gate
On 11/03/2022 at 15:00, KrefelderFox666 said:

"my house", "my car", "my own handwriting"?

Put what you want, no one will check the form anyway. Certainly not going to question that bit.

On 11/03/2022 at 14:35, moore_94 said:

Nope lol

Think I may just leave that little line blank and just put the 16/03/22 (day before I fly)

On 11/03/2022 at 13:32, Iamstu1 said:

Have you got a sensible answer yet, I am waiting on that part too.

On 09/03/2022 at 19:05, moore_94 said:

Just trying to figure out if I am being dense here or not, at the end of the sworn statement it has this bit, what do you put for the done in __________ part? lol

image.png.3fa124d960ce04a8aa6e749026552856.png

On 09/03/2022 at 19:13, Foxes1 said:

I just left it blank. 

The way I have interpreted this is "Done In" and date refers to where and when you did the antigen test on arrival in France if you are not vaccinated. 

Either way I'm going to take a blank copy then if I get the wrong bloke on a bad day I can fill it out again.

6 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

The way I have interpreted this is "Done In" and date refers to where and when you did the antigen test on arrival in France if you are not vaccinated. 

Either way I'm going to take a blank copy then if I get the wrong bloke on a bad day I can fill it out again.

You know what looking at the form that does make sense!

4 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

Gov website seems to suggest you may need to do a EU PLF (app.euplf.eu/#/) so i know a few on here (including myself) have done one on the safe side. Still technically need one to come back to UK, but as you say they rarely get checked

Does it not have to be done within 72hrs before travelling?

56 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Yes 

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Does it not have to be done within 72hrs before travelling?

Agree on 72 hours for UK, but haven’t read that anywhere for EU? (mind sharing where you did?) … it just lets you put flight number and arrival / departure time, and doesn’t spit it back at you when I did mine yesterday! 

Did just find this ..

"When should travellers complete the digital passenger locator form in the EU application for dPLFs?

• Travelling via cruise ship (Before disembarkation)
  • Travelling via ferry (Before embarkation)
  • Travelling via train, bus or car (Before embarkation)
  • Travelling via airplane (After check-in and before embarkation)"
Edited by CastagnesLasagnes

51 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

Agree on 72 hours for UK, but haven’t read that anywhere for EU? (mind sharing where you did?) … it just lets you put flight number and arrival / departure time, and doesn’t spit it back at you when I did mine yesterday! 

Did just find this ..

"When should travellers complete the digital passenger locator form in the EU application for dPLFs?

I believe it’s 48 hours for the UK and 72 for France 

I could be well wrong but I’m just doing all mine Wednesday 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

Did just find this ..

I've got to be honest mate, my small brain is fried by the amount of stuff i have read about getting in and out of France. I just thought i had seen it among the jumble of other sh1t that i have read.

Like you say, if its allowed you to complete it, i don't see an issue. I am going to do mine on Wednesday anyway just to be sure. Ultimately, your flight number and arrival / departure times aren't going to change, neither is your name! so i don't see why there should be a minimum time limit for submission.

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I've got to be honest mate, my small brain is fried by the amount of stuff i have read about getting in and out of France. I just thought i had seen it among the jumble of other sh1t that i have read.

Like you say, if its allowed you to complete it, i don't see an issue. I am going to do mine on Wednesday anyway just to be sure. Ultimately, your flight number and arrival / departure times aren't going to change, neither is your name! so i don't see why there should be a minimum time limit for submission.

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I believe it’s 48 hours for the UK and 72 for France 

I could be well wrong but I’m just doing all mine Wednesday 

2 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

Did just find this ..

This is as far as I've got on this, needed for flying, not for Eurostar. 

As for returning, no idea, like others it will be a Wednesday job, but the UK one is no bother anyway.

Screenshot_20220313-153908.png

15 minutes ago, Baker said:

Anyone on the Nantes flight 7.30am Thursday, we have minibus taxis booked with a couple of spare seats going. Leicester to Gatwick and then Nantes to Rennes when we land.

How much was the Nantes to Rennes minibus?