Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

Just got the bus into Nantes and now on the train to Rennes.

French passport or customs only wanted to see the Covid pass but NO PLF nor attestation form, at the airport.

I am fully vaccinated, so it may be different for those who are n't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gazza3 said:

One of my friend's can't make it . Does anyone know if I take his passport to collect his ticket could someone else use it or do they check ID to get into stadium.

Any advice appreciated 

Thanks

Is there a resemblance?

If he can get away with looking like the passport owner he will be fine.

3 hours ago, coolcol said:

French passport or customs only wanted to see the Covid pass but NO PLF nor attestation form, at the airport.

I flew into CDG airport in Paris they only looked at my passport. Weren't interested in any forms. 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
2 hours ago, coolcol said:

What's the weather like? 

48 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I flew into CDG airport in Paris they only looked at my passport. Weren't interested in any forms. 

Out of interest, how was passport control? Did it take long to get off the plane and out the other side? I assume it was one of the EasyJet flights from Luton?

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Out of interest, how was passport control? Did it take long to get off the plane and out the other side? I assume it was one of the EasyJet flights from Luton?

Took about 10 minutes but the flight was only about a quarter full

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Rennes will be interesting for us on Sports Options. A tiny airport with barely any staff mobbed by us lot coming in. Either massive queues or waived through. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

One of my friend's can't make it . Does anyone know if I take his passport to collect his ticket could someone else use it or do they check ID to get into stadium.

Any advice appreciated 

Thanks

Edited by Union FS

15 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Any advice appreciated 

Thanks

Suspect traveling with two passport if you get stopped at the airport but worth a shot if your mates look alike. Knew lads that did if for the CL games.

If my last dose of vaccine (2nd dose) was in September assuming I'll need a LFT result to enter into France?

Some sites say last dose has to be within 4 months and some 9 months - any one know what's what / if they've got through the border past 4 months?

Cheers!

39 minutes ago, Lukey Boi said:

If my last dose of vaccine (2nd dose) was in September assuming I'll need a LFT result to enter into France?

Some sites say last dose has to be within 4 months and some 9 months - any one know what's what / if they've got through the border past 4 months?

Cheers!

Don't think so matey. My 2nd jab was in August. As far as I read it, double vaxxed is enough, regardless of date

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Don't think so matey. My 2nd jab was in August. As far as I read it, double vaxxed is enough, regardless of date

Since 1 February 2022, in order for their vaccination schedule to continue to be recognised as complete, persons aged 18 years or older wishing to enter French territory must have received a booster dose of messenger RNA vaccine no later than nine months after receiving the last mandatory dose.

This is what's throwing me.. not sure if it's for domestic entry into bars, restaurants etc.

https://www.gouvernement.fr/actualite/le-pass-vaccinal-mode-d-emploi

image.png.d02327bb7a5a3b9e2a5367b8f19aec60.png

Edited by Lukey Boi

5 minutes ago, Lukey Boi said:

Since 1 February 2022, in order for their vaccination schedule to continue to be recognised as complete, persons aged 18 years or older wishing to enter French territory must have received a booster dose of messenger RNA vaccine no later than nine months after receiving the last mandatory dose.

This is what's throwing me.. not sure if it's for domestic entry into bars, restaurants etc.

https://www.gouvernement.fr/actualite/le-pass-vaccinal-mode-d-emploi

image.png.d02327bb7a5a3b9e2a5367b8f19aec60.png

That was domestic entry rules for bars/stadiums etc. That has now gone as all restrictions were removed on 14 March (bar wearing masks in the odd place like public transport).

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

That was domestic entry rules for bars/stadiums etc. That has now gone as all restrictions were removed on 14 March (bar wearing masks in the odd place like public transport).

Hmm still not sure as it does say to be recognised as complete you need a booster on the above to enter french territory