Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

On 07/03/2022 at 20:05, The Year Of The Fox said:

Anyone doing the SportOps trip and has lift availability for 2 (currently) from NW Leics area?

Weve tried everyone for lifts and the local taxi wants £80 one way 😅

Obviously would split petrol, parking etc and get the beers in

🙏🏻

Are you sorted? PM if not please, as in the same boat

On 09/03/2022 at 19:05, moore_94 said:

Just trying to figure out if I am being dense here or not, at the end of the sworn statement it has this bit, what do you put for the done in __________ part? lol

image.png.3fa124d960ce04a8aa6e749026552856.png

Have you got a sensible answer yet, I am waiting on that part too.

1 hour ago, Simmo86 said:

Anybody know the deals with taking flags?

Also, are we allowed to take bags in aswell?.

Expect to have it checked but usually find Europe is far more relaxed than here with banners and flags etc. Likely won't be able to take it in if on a pole though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Anyone going on the sport options trip with space for two to Bham airport? Cabs are cheapest £80 each way and ausden clark are no longer doing the coach transfer

Got a taxi for £50 e/w from Hinckley with two of us in if you wanna drive to mine and leave your car for a 4:30 taxi pick up?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Got a taxi for £50 e/w from Hinckley with two of us in if you wanna drive to mine and leave your car for a 4:30 taxi pick up?

Thanks for the offer, ill have a look at quotes for a cab to Hinckley and get back to you! 4.30 pick up btw!! I thought as its a charter flight its a rock up 30 mins before take off and slam on to the plane kind of thing? Or you just getting there early for the wetherspoons?

14 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Thanks for the offer, ill have a look at quotes for a cab to Hinckley and get back to you! 4.30 pick up btw!! I thought as its a charter flight its a rock up 30 mins before take off and slam on to the plane kind of thing? Or you just getting there early for the wetherspoons?

You may need to lower your expectations of that flight lol 

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I emailed sportops after my conversation with the air hostess

Theyve now sent an email to everyone booked on 

Received mine a few hours ago. Just filled the PLF out, pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I need Gin before I fly. LOTS OF GIN. 

• Haha 1