Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

8 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

GIMME GIMME GIMME A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT!

You know who you all are! 😜

Brilliant trip, just about home. Start planning the next one now. Hopefully a decent allocation and a full away end.

Hahaha think that’s us 😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, coolcol said:

Absolutely fantastic....Gorgeous city especially the old town. Very friendly Rennes fans and especially gracious after the match.

This. Great food. Rennes fans very friendly pre game with low level banter. Sport options worked perfectly. Ground not too far from the city. Stadium atmosphere one of the best I've been in. Applause from rennes fans post game. 

• Like 2

On 18/03/2022 at 15:14, Cardiff_Fox said:

Had quite the opposite with their fans tbh. Really sour grapes - outside of Sevilla, some of the most arrogant fans I’ve met. Unsurprisingly on Wednesday night, we were treated like kings in Nantes 

Just on our way back from a lunch, walk and subsequent draw anxieties in St Malo 

That's a shame... Pity you did n't meet the fans we did.

Btw, we did St.Malo aswell.... Once you got inside the castle walls area and old town, it was beautiful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcol said:

That's a shame... Pity you did n't meet the fans we did.

Btw, we did St.Malo aswell.... Once you got inside the castle walls area and old town, it was beautiful.

Ditto. We had drinks with their fans and they seemed a really decent bunch, no trouble at all

On 19/03/2022 at 14:17, Costock_Fox said:

All of our lot have the lurgy after this. Must have ate something dodgy unless anyone else has had it?

I was thinking they wouldn’t let me on the flight when I woke up on Friday morning lol 

Do you ever attend a football game without getting ill afterwards? lol Swear this is like the 6th time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Do you ever attend a football game without getting ill afterwards? lol Swear this is like the 6th time.

Lol to answer your question, no.

Got ****ing food poisoning didn’t I lol. This is what happens when I spend a few days drinking and eating whatever is put in front of me, which on this occasion I Think was brains. Could have been the Steak Tartar from the previous night as well.

How do you say “egg and chips please” in Dutch?

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've had a bad cold for the last three days - thankfully not COVID but I think it just shows how our bodies have lost a bit of their ability when it comes with stale air of planes and trains. 

Ditto. Glad I wasn't the only one!

16 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've had a bad cold for the last three days - thankfully not COVID but I think it just shows how our bodies have lost a bit of their ability when it comes with stale air of planes and trains. 

Same for me and the lads I went with, all been knocked out with a bad cold! 

32 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Someone I went with tried to check out of their hotel and was asked to clear Matty’s bar tab that he left lol 

Hahaha, he was a good sport from what I remember. Doubt he paid for any of his pints on Thirsty Street.