Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

36 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Have asked in another thread whether they will sort something out for this one. Surely there will be enough demand. I certainly will be joining you in using them if they do 

The only reason they didn’t do one to Eindhoven was because they couldn’t get a plane cheap enough due to it being before the Easter weekend.
So wouldn’t expect them to have any problems for this one.

• Like 1

2 things…

1) to those waiting to see if it’ll go down in price…. It won’t. I got priced out of Eindhoven by trying this tactic!

2) I just paid £140 for a return from Heathrow which I felt was fine. Can cancel /change it for a fee….

Just did some digging, can get a £30 return to Napoli which is an hour’s train from Rome... in case anyone is looking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Doing Wednesday to Saturday going from Stanstead (which is becoming a bit of a second home). Paid just under £60 each. 

Tough to know where to stay on this one as everything could be so spread out. 

Can’t wait, absolutely love Rome.