Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Where’s the best place to stay so we reckon. The city is massive and the ground isn’t that central. 

Avoid Termini area (train station). Other than that try and stay as central as you can afford 

1 hour ago, CH1_Fox said:

Liverpool fans picked up bus transfers to the ground from Piszzale delle Canestre and back after. Might well look for somewhere close by there assuming we will be asked to do similar 

After the farce at Napoli with the buses and the Italian police think I will make my own way there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

After the farce at Napoli with the buses and the Italian police think I will make my own way there. 

Yep, I've been to roma twice away following Cska Moscow there, both times everyone just made there own way up there on public buses, then on way back we were locked in for ages and then all taken by buses to Roma Termini. So that's where I'm staying, as after the game  normally wrecked,  so a few eatery's and hotels in walking distance. 

Edited by Foxes99

15 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

There are two Irish Pubs fairly near the Coliseum.

One for sure will close! They close every time the English fans come here and only stayed open last time(Naples daytrip)because I was there and the chances of issues were next to none. No ultras expected Leicester fans to be in town but this time will be different.

I’ll put up some info later and if anyone has any questions they can Pm directly.

29 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

A UK flight to Pisa,Naples or Milan with a high speed train might be worth a look into and probably less than £100

Thinking of Napoli.. anyone else experienced this

i can only go Thursday morning, so early Luton flight into Napoli for 10, then train to Roma takes an hour or so. Thinking of time.. anyone else doing this way?  

Edited by MS0204
  • Like 2