Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
January48

optimistic tirana

10 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I have been looking all day and debating whether I should take the plunge. Mon night to Thu morning was the ones I looked at, around £60 return. Not sure I would get away with 3 nights away though...

The way I see it is that we are very unlikely to make another European cup final. 

I have said i'll do all of these from the start so I committed.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

The way I see it is that we are very unlikely to make another European cup final. 

I have said i'll do all of these from the start so I committed.  

I would loved to have done them all but family and work holidays have not allowed for all. However, I have done 3 so far. Hopefully one more in late May!

Fair play to those that have managed to do them all (or at least all but Moscow). Very jealous!

I have just booked my return flight from Tirana as it was £25. Will hold off on the flight out for now but will try and book before a ball is kicked in our first leg match with Roma. Am trying to go out on the Tuesday.

If we get a good result in the first leg then I think prices will shoot up. And even those prices will be cheaper than a day trip. I can imagine the day trip would be £350-400. Fingers crossed we get there! If not, I will try to balance out the money lost on flights with a bet on Roma to qualify.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I would loved to have done them all but family and work holidays have not allowed for all. However, I have done 3 so far. Hopefully one more in late May!

Fair play to those that have managed to do them all (or at least all but Moscow). Very jealous!

I have just booked my return flight from Tirana as it was £25. Will hold off on the flight out for now but will try and book before a ball is kicked in our first leg match with Roma. Am trying to go out on the Tuesday.

If we get a good result in the first leg then I think prices will shoot up. And even those prices will be cheaper than a day trip. I can imagine the day trip would be £350-400. Fingers crossed we get there! If not, I will try to balance out the money lost on flights with a bet on Roma to qualify.

I know two lads who have done them all including Moscow, insane love for the club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I have been looking all day and debating whether I should take the plunge. Mon night to Thu morning was the ones I looked at, around £60 return. Not sure I would get away with 3 nights away though...

That's the one we booked , 3 nights in Tirana is still cheaper than what is cost me for 3 nights in eindhoven , plus it only about a quid a beer 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, body102 said:

That's the one we booked , 3 nights in Tirana is still cheaper than what is cost me for 3 nights in eindhoven , plus it only about a quid a beer 

Considering that myself - can just have a long sleep and get exploring Tirana on Tuesday later - cheaper for the accommodation than the difference in flight price. 

• Like 2

What’s the likelihood it makes it to all season ticket holders if we get there? Reserved at hotel for a night near Skanderbeg square for £37, not booked any flights yet as have to work out how to get from finishing a 12hr shift at 8pm in Staffordshire on the Tuesday to get down to Luton to fly out on the Wednesday!

8 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

What’s the likelihood it makes it to all season ticket holders if we get there? Reserved at hotel for a night near Skanderbeg square for £37, not booked any flights yet as have to work out how to get from finishing a 12hr shift at 8pm in Staffordshire on the Tuesday to get down to Luton to fly out on the Wednesday!

I may be wrong but didn’t think there were suitable flights on the day of the match? And please don’t shit me up and ask about availability.. I’ve banked on this getting to members so I’ve booked flight and hotel? This will get to members easily, right?? :blink:

5 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I may be wrong but didn’t think there were suitable flights on the day of the match? And please don’t shit me up and ask about availability.. I’ve banked on this getting to members so I’ve booked flight and hotel? This will get to members easily, right?? :blink:

There are flights from Luton and Heathrow what arrive approx 1pm on the Wednesday in Tirana 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Surely it would make all season ticket holders. Depends on allocation I guess once UEFA have taken sponsors/partners/guests etc.

9 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Surely it would make all season ticket holders. Depends on allocation I guess once UEFA have taken sponsors/partners/guests etc.

Allocations have been announced for the champions league final and the Europa league final, nothing announced on the conference league final yet tho 

Capacity of the Air Albania Stadium is 22,500, I would guess based on below we would get an allocation of around 5,000 to 6,000 tickets with 3,000 of that allocation being the free tickets scheme that’s already been announced by UEFA so we could potentially only have 2,000 tickets to actually sell for the game 

champions league 

A total of 52,000 tickets out of 75,000 (the stadium’s capacity for the final) are available for fans and the general public to purchase. 

The two teams that reach the final will receive 20,000 each, while 12,000 tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com.

10,000 of the tickets reserved for the fans of the two teams will be offered for free

The price categories for tickets for the general public are: Category 4: €70, Category 3: €180, Category 2: €490, Category 1: €690. Accessibility tickets for disabled spectators are available for €70 and one companion ticket can be requested for free.

Europa league 

A total of 33,000 tickets out of 40,000 (the stadium’s capacity for the final) are available for fans and the general public to purchase. 

The two teams that reach the final will receive 10,000 each, while 13,000 tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com.

8,000 of the tickets reserved for the fans of the two teams will be offered for free

The price categories for tickets for the general public are: Category 4: €40, Category 3: €65, Category 2: €100, Category 1: €150. Accessibility tickets for disabled spectators are available for €40 and one companion ticket can be requested for free.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

The club are yet to decide or maybe at a point where they won’t say yet. The question was asked to them at a meeting this week.

You would really hope they start with European aways this season and then move onto the normal priority points after that.

• Like 1

Just booked a flight out from Luton to Milan Malpensa on the Tuesday morning. So just the Milan/Italy to Albania leg to sort out. Spent £45 so far on that flight and the Thursday morning return from Tirana to Luton. Hotel can be cancelled but was only £54 for 2 nights.

I am now toying with the idea of going out anyway, whether we make it or not but I would like a ticket to the game at least. Not sure I can sell going to Albania for 2 days without watching Leicester though...

I’ve booked flights out Tuesday evening and back Thursday morning. Paid extra £12 cancellation insurance per person and will have a long weekend in Majorca perusing immodestly attired ladies if we don’t get to final.

I would imagine everyone who wants a ticket will get one, although the 3,000 freebies could go to loads of fans who don’t actually travel and we know they won’t be reallocated.

Edited by Foxmeister
  • Like 1