Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
January48

optimistic tirana

On 18/04/2022 at 15:21, butterslcfc said:

Yep did this a few weeks back for £50. Thought they might have gone up more by now. 

These flights have now rocketed to £140! Glad I took a risk (still is a risk that I lose that £50 mind!)

Hope a few others did too, to make it affordable :fc:

20 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

These flights have now rocketed to £140! Glad I took a risk (still is a risk that I lose that £50 mind!)

Hope a few others did too, to make it affordable :fc:

We're booking Liverpool tomorrow,  it's about £145. We're going no matter what. New country,  cheap beers, sunshine. What's not to like. 

• Like 2

I’m torn whether to book it or not. How easy would it be to get refunded if we didn’t get there? At the moment I’d need to get a 04:40am train from Derby to get to Luton, working 12hr shifts Tuesday and Friday with nobody able to swap to make life a bit easier 🙈. If we don’t make it, I’d love to visit Tirana, just at a different time 🤣

32 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I’m torn whether to book it or not. How easy would it be to get refunded if we didn’t get there? At the moment I’d need to get a 04:40am train from Derby to get to Luton, working 12hr shifts Tuesday and Friday with nobody able to swap to make life a bit easier 🙈. If we don’t make it, I’d love to visit Tirana, just at a different time 🤣

We are living in the easiest time of our lives to get refunds. Just say you’ve got covid 

On 16/04/2022 at 19:40, January48 said:

Booked Monday to thursday with Wizz from Luton. Two for £200

Accomodation £100 for 3 nights for 2 with breakfast and free cancellation

If we lose to \Roma might go anyway

Check out the separate topic on this very subject. There are quite a few Leicester who have booked Albania that will still go, even if we don't get past Roma.

Why put on a European cup final on at a stadium with 22k capacity!? Surely minimum of 40k. Reluctant to book now in case I wouldn’t get a ticket (Would make all STH bracket). Would love to travel regardless but work, wife, kids etc get in the way 

Edited by BlueBoy1

12 minutes ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Why put on a European cup final on at a stadium with 22k capacity!? Surely minimum of 40k. Reluctant to book now in case I wouldn’t get a ticket (Would make all STH bracket). Would love to travel regardless but work, wife, kids etc get in the way 

That’s my position, I’ve booked flights and accommodation but hoping or praying it may get to members.. but as someone has said it’s minimal compared to the 22k capacity in doubtful even with the loyalty scheme that it will get passed the season ticket stage 

I did see on Uefa website that you can apply directly through them for tickets for the UCL and UEL nothing on conference league as of yet assuming you’ll be able to apply through them to enter the ballot for final tickets though, worth a try if we get there for those who probably won’t get one through the club. (Although the ballot is probably just as hard if not harder to get a ticket)

Guest David Oldfields Gate
On 24/04/2022 at 14:47, BlueBoy1 said:

I guess it's firstly about breaking new ground and spreading the uefa influence and maybe as it's the first final they didn't know it would be a success and didn't want Bodo Vs bumfluff in an 80k stadium with 3000 watching!

Guest David Oldfields Gate
On 20/04/2022 at 15:32, SemperEadem said:

I know two lads who have done them all including Moscow, insane love for the club.

Name names, give them mega props. Deserve it.

On 24/04/2022 at 14:47, BlueBoy1 said:

On 24/04/2022 at 15:01, MS0204 said:

That’s my position, I’ve booked flights and accommodation but hoping or praying it may get to members.. but as someone has said it’s minimal compared to the 22k capacity in doubtful even with the loyalty scheme that it will get passed the season ticket stage 

We can't even take 4k to Rome, which is one of the most easily accessible cities in the world. With the lack of easily available flights, cost of living crisis, and only 3 weeks between 2nd leg and final, everyone who wants a ticket will get one. As each day passes the flights get more and more expensive, which prices more people out.

Still have to beat Roma first though, very tough.

• Like 2