Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
January48

optimistic tirana

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Ah fair enough I only checked from London, now going via Geneva. Coming back from Albania after seeing us lift the trophy earlier in the week complicates it, obvs never expected to get CL tickets 

Said mate isn’t guaranteed a ticket yet either should you have one for sale 👀 

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Said mate isn’t guaranteed a ticket yet either should you have one for sale 👀 

Haha no chance, as expected there were a few lining up to take my additional ticket. Very strange given I had to beg borrow and steal to convince someone to go to Burnley away on a Tuesday night with me!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’m not really on the go what happens vibe…all three remaining teams won’t take lightly to English hanging around. Feyenoord possibly slightly forgiving 

Marseille and Feyenoord kicking lumps out of each other tonight.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Still any half decent trips I can jump on for this before tonight? Haven’t booked yet and was just going to do sport options but that’s gonna be pricey. 

Everything has sky rocketed as expected. 

Cheapest option for direct flights would be Monday - Friday if your willing to go for that long.

I'd be more than happy to risk 40,50,60 quid on us getting through but there's no way I can afford to stake a 200+ flight on us winning tonight. 

Roma will be much better than we saw last week so it will be a massive achievement for us to even get to Tirana!

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Everything has sky rocketed as expected. 

Cheapest option for direct flights would be Monday - Friday if your willing to go for that long.

I'd be more than happy to risk 40,50,60 quid on us getting through but there's no way I can afford to stake a 200+ flight on us winning tonight. 

Roma will be much better than we saw last week so it will be a massive achievement for us to even get to Tirana!

Yeah might just hold out for sportops then 

11 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I’m finding flying to Austria first is coming out the cheapest way.

Not come across those. Plenty of options to go via Milan, Venice or Bologna. If you can be flexible with dates/work holidays then there are even options from East Midlands within £100.

image.thumb.png.ccd38d154713206d2b0514ea7099eb2c.png

image.thumb.png.ef04c645c4bd7d5b04c2c30f452ea970.png

Return via Venice with a one night stopover:

image.png.f0580158d6b4f81747da95379551ca10.png

image.thumb.png.99b561a7fdcb968c23b9020eeb70784e.png

That's just over £90, then need 2 nights hotel in Tirana and 1 night in Venice.

More options if you wanted to drive to London (Stansted, Luton or Gatwick).

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Terrible lack of travel options, but why would UEFA think about the fans?

To be fair they probably thought this final would be some side from Greece or Croatia who could just drive. I don't think they even considered that in the final 4 they would have a side from the PL that can be considered the smallest of the 4.

6 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Just done research, east mids to Milan, Milan to Albania. Albania to Milan, Milan back to Manchester including the train back home comes out at £185 🤩

I'd rather pay the extra £50 and fly direct both ways and to and from the same airport.

Each to their own I guess. 4 flights and a train from Manchester seems a lot of effort unless it was for a real saving.

Edited by adejo92