Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
January48

optimistic tirana

9 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'd rather pay the extra £50 and fly direct both ways and to and from the same airport.

Each to their own I guess. 4 flights and a train from Manchester seems a lot of effort unless it was for a real saving.

I would happily pay that but I can’t get anywhere near £50 more. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just to sense-check....Wizz Air say you can get a full refund if you pay a €60 (£50) cancellation fee "per passenger per flight".

I'm reading that as a £100 cancellation fee to get a refund on a return ticket (i.e. one flight out and another back).

The website seems very unclear. I does say the fee is per flight though, not per journey/booking whatever

5 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Just to sense-check....Wizz Air say you can get a full refund if you pay a €60 (£50) cancellation fee "per passenger per flight".

I'm reading that as a £100 cancellation fee to get a refund on a return ticket (i.e. one flight out and another back).

The website seems very unclear. I does say the fee is per flight though, not per journey/booking whatever

And my understanding is that any refund would be in flight credit, not your money back.

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

And my understanding is that any refund would be in flight credit, not your money back.

Reading the T&Cs I think that's only the case if you've bought a "Plus Fare" ticket, or have a reservation with WIZZ Flex (whatever that is). But I'm not 100% sure.

There does seem to be an option to be repaid in cash, although sounds like a pain in the arse:

image.png.2e87c46936fdf5dc792259513aa41d7e.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

aaaaand close thread.

Anyone who already bought flights and hotels etc. still going to make a trip out of it?

Yes. Cheap trip, away from the kids for 2 days. Bliss!

Would like to see the final so hopefully get in through the UEFA ballot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

aaaaand close thread.

Anyone who already bought flights and hotels etc. still going to make a trip out of it?

I'm thinking of still going but too painful to really consider it atm.

If anyone fancies going I’ll give anyone a flight from Liverpool for two free of charge Tuesday to Thursday so long as you pay for a name change on the booking.. £81 per person from wizz air website :)

Fantastic deal but won’t hold my breath 

11 hours ago, moore_94 said:

aaaaand close thread.

I would do but I've got some trips planned already and could use the money back and to not use the annual leave.

24 minute hold time for Wizz Air lol Brendan out

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed

28 minutes ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

I would do but I've got some trips planned already and could use the money back and to not use the annual leave.

24 minute hold time for Wizz Air lol Brendan out

Did you pay for the flex deal at £6 a flight? 

Can you get the money back rather than credit?